Why Buy Me?
- Folds with one hand for quick and compact storage
- Lightweight frame tackles tight streets and busy shops
- Easy to navigate with small wheels and light steering
Take city strolls in your stride with the Strada pushchair and accessories. Wherever you're heading, you can swiftly fold the Strada up using just one hand, and it'll stay super compact for easy storage in snug spots. With a small, lightweight frame and easy steering, the Strada travel system will have you and baby navigating tight streets and busy shops in no time.
Strada Pushchair - Ivy
Steering through tight streets and busy shops is effortless with the Strada's small lightweight frame, whilst the tough tyre tread comes in handy for getting to your favourite picnic spots.
Our Ivy edition is finished with a soft brushed melange fabric, a chambray blend diamond quilted hood and knitted seat, a dark grey chrome chassis and dark oak leatherette bumper and handle bars. The lie-back seat is suitable from birth and thanks to multi-recline positions, baby can comfortably sit up and watch the world go by, then snuggle down for a snooze when it's naptime.
- Soft brushed fabric with chambray diamond quilting and dark grey chassis
- Beautifully finished with dark oak leatherette details
- Baby will be super-snug thanks to tactile natural fibres and cosy wool blends
- Beautifully finished with contrasting dark oak leatherette details
- Baby can watch the world go by with a fully upright seat
- Stay safe at night with reflective wheel rims
- Get a handle height to suit you thanks to adjustable settings
- Stow away your shopping with a big easy-to-access basket
- Fits with your travel system when used with Strada adaptors
- Plenty of ventilation thanks to the zip away hood and air vent
- Keep an eye on baby with the silent peekaboo window
- Keep baby safe and secure with quick and easy safety harness buckles
- Built in insect net and sunshield keeps baby protected
- Lie-back seat is suitable from birth thanks to multi-recline positions
Age Suitability: Birth up to 15kg (3 years approx.)
Health & Safety: EN 1888-1:2018
- Pushchair - This product is suitable from birth up to 15kg
- This product is not suitable for running or skating
- Hood & seat back outer fabric - 51% wool, 35% polyester, 5% cotton, 4% viscose, 3% nylon & 2% acrylic
- Seat pad - 100% polyester
- Hood lining - 50/50 poly cotton
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean only
Self-Assembly Required? Partial customer assembly
Product Includes: Chassis, seat unit, canopy, rain cover, shopping basket, insect net & sun shade
|Dimensions||L88 x W56 x H95cm|
|Folded Dimensions||L70 x W56 x H36cm|
|Car Seat Compatible||Y|
|Harness Type||5 point harness|
|Fold Type||One hand, clamshell|
|Folds with Seat Unit||Y - both directions|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Wheel Type||Lockable & swivel|
|Puncture Proof Wheels||Y|
|Number of Recline Positions||3|
|1 Hand Recline Adjustment||Y|
|Adjustable Leg Rest||Y|
|Freestanding When Folded||Y|
|Detachable Bumper Bar||Y|
|Seat Unit L x W x H (cm)||23 x 26 x 57cm|
|Tyre Diameter||Front: 15, Rear: 20|
|Shopping Basket L x W x D (cm)||45 x 43 x 50|
|UPF 50 Hood||Y|
|Lie Back Position||Y|
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 4pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.