Why Buy Me?
- Can be used as a second-stage pushchair from 6+ months
- Ultra-lightweight frame folds with one hand for compact storage
- Baby will stay cosy thanks to fleece lined footmuff
The Travelling Light Bundle - What's Included?
In the car, on the plane or in your favourite coffee spot, getting out and about with baby is easy with our Airo pushchair and accessories. Our most portable pushchair yet, the Airo travel system packs up tight so you can travel light - making it perfect for going places with your baby or toddler.
Our Airo Travelling Light bundle is ideal for using as a second-stage stroller once your little one is 6 months or older. With its ultra-lightweight frame, you can easily fold the pushchair down with one hand, making it perfect for walks to the shop and using public transport. And with a snuggly fleece-lined footmuff and a cupholder for your favourite coffee, this bundle will make strolls with your baby that little bit cosier.
Airo Pushchair - Black
In the car, on the plane or in your favourite coffee spot, getting out and about with baby is easier than ever with our lightest ever pushchair. The super-slim Airo will have you gliding through city streets and tight spaces, then folding it up quickly using just one hand when it's time to travel or store it away at home. It's so compact that it'll tuck neatly into car boots and footwells, luggage racks and overhead compartments and can even be worn as a backpack when baby wants a toddle in the park.
Perfect from birth and for growing toddlers, the Airo's seat sits fully upright so baby can watch the world without a fuss, then lies back when it's naptime. And with extra padding and knitted fabric, those snoozes will be even cosier.
- Includes pushchair, bumper bar, shopping basket, & rain cover
- Folds with one hand for quick and easy storage
- Easily carry it when folded with straps and rucksack conversion
- Solid and sturdy even when folded thanks to the unique dual sided wheel lock
- Seat lies back for easier, comfier naptimes
- Get the right height for your growing baby with the adjustable footrest
- Adjustable handle height positions
- Shelter your little one whatever the weather with the extendable hood
- Easily adjustable straps with the quick fit 5-point harness
- Keep baby safe and secure with the bumper bar
- Compatible with car seats when using Airo car seat adaptors
- Available with easy fit newborn pack (sold separately)
Airo Footmuff - Black
Keep your little one extra cosy whilst you're out and about with your Airo pushchair. With a snuggly fleece lining inside and a soft, knitted fabric on the outside, this black footmuff is perfect for cooler weather. It easily attaches onto your Airo using elastic and Velcro, and can even be folded down with the pushchair, so it stays nice and compact whilst travelling.
- Baby will stay cosy thanks to soft fleece lining and knitted outer fabric
- Folds whilst attached to your pushchair for easy, compact storage
- Designed to fit onto your Airo pushchair
Universal Cupholder - Black
Stay hands free while you're out and about with the Universal Cup Holder. Either way, this convenient accessory lets you keep both hands on your pushchair for full control.
- Handy cup holder to suit your needs
- The easy-clean design takes away the fuss
Age Suitability: 0-22kg or up to 4 years
Health & Safety: European safety standard: EN 1888-1&2:2018
- Suitable from birth up to 22kgs or 4 years, whichever comes first
- Not suitable for running or skating
Composition: 100% polyester
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean only
Self-Assembly Required? No
Age Suitability: Birth+
- This product is not suitable for indoor use
- Do not let your child overheat
- Outer: 100% polyester
- Lining Face: 100% polyester
- Back: 74% viscose from bamboo, 26% cotton excluding trims
Care & Maintenance: Machine washable
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Bundle Includes: Pushchair, co-ordinating footmuff & cupholder
Handle Low: H88 x W45 x D103.5cm
Handle High: H99 x W45 x D95.5cm
Folded Size: H25 x W45 x D55cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide and we'll help to answer some of your questions – you can even use our pushchair quiz to help you find the perfect match.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.