Why Buy Me?
- Includes a fold-up saddle for your little one to sit and rest their legs
- Easy to get on and off, with a quick release to swap between buggies
- Pushchair can be folded with the connectors still attached
Lascal Black Maxi BuggyBoard® Plus Grey Saddle
The BuggyBoard® Maxi Plus attaches onto your pushchair to give your little one somewhere to sit and rest their tired legs whilst you're on-the-go. It comes with a saddle that easily clips onto the BuggyBoard®, which can be easily removed or simply folded out of the way when you?re not using it.
- Compact design for stress-free days out with the kids
- When your child is too tired to walk, or when you are in a hurry, BuggyBoard® makes it easy for both of you
- Extra-large wheels make it easy to manoeuvre the BuggyBoard® over kerbs and around corners
- Redesigned connectors minimise interference with the folding mechanism of the pushchair
- Provides security for your child in crowds and high traffic areas
Age Suitability: 2-6 years or up to 20kg
Health & Safety:
- Tested and approved to the relevant clauses of the European Standard EN1888:2003
- All components meet the standard for all children's products according to REACH (EU) & CPSIA (US)
Care & Maintenance: Wash and clean with warm water, mild non-abrasive cleaning fluid and a soft cloth
Self-Assembly Required? Part assembled
- Intended for use with only one child at a time from approximately 2 years of age and with a maximum weight of 20 kg (44 lb)
- Always keep your hands on the pram when your child is standing on the BuggyBoard™
- Never leave your child unattended while he/she is standing on the BuggyBoard™
- Make sure your child is always standing with both feet on the anti-slip rear portion of the BuggyBoard™
- Never use the stroller?s parking brake while your child is standing on the BuggyBoard™
- Before each use, check the connectors and tighten if necessary
- Do not use the BuggyBoard™ if any part is broken, torn or missing
- Never let children play with the BuggyBoard™
- BuggyBoard® Maxi™
- Saddle™ seat
- Strap & Hook
- Easy-Fit™ Connectors
- Extender Arms
- Fitting Instructions
Dimensions: 25 x 48 x 26cm
Wheel Size: 12cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 2pm to receive your items the following day..*
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to learn more about which one would work for you.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.
What baby essentials do you need when traveling with a newborn?
There are a few essential baby travel products you shouldn't travel without. No matter how long your journey is make sure you pack plenty of diapers and wipes. Travel toys are an important method of keeping newborns occupied and happy during long journeys. We also recommend travelling with a lightweight, foldable travel stroller. Our travel strollers fold up to fit in your car, on a plane, or on a train. Backpack changing bags will ensure that you are able to have all of your baby's essentials with you at all times. Discover more baby travel essentials advice in our blog post.
How do I travel with a toddler?
Whether you're an experienced traveller or this is your first significant family vacation, taking a toddler along requires you to pack a few extra items. There are some toddler travel necessities that will make travelling smoother, from portable travel cots and toys to lightweight travel strollers that can be easily transported on an aeroplane, or in the car. Wherever you are travelling with your toddler, there are travel products out there to help.