Why Buy Me?
- Convenient eco bundle to prepare for baby’s arrival
- Soft, sustainable materials & ingredients that are extra gentle
- The most accredited eco nappy on the planet
Kit & Kin Natural Skincare Starter Pack with Size 1 Eco Nappies
This starter pack includes: 4 packs of 38 size 1 eco nappies, 4 packs of biodegradable baby wipes (240 wipes), 2 rolls of biodegradable nappy sacks (120 sacks), 1 hair and body wash, 1 baby bubble bath, 1 baby oil, 1 magic salve, 1 baby lotion, 1 stretch mark oil, 1 breast balm and 1 body butter. Skincare products come in a complimentary gift box.
The perfect convenient eco bundle to prepare for your baby’s arrival. As well as multi-award-winning baby changing essentials, including hypoallergenic eco nappies, plant-based biodegradable wipes and sacks, this starter pack offers our certified natural skincare range for mum and baby.
- The most accredited eco nappy on the market. Including Dermatest, Allergy Certified, FSC and Carbon Neutral Plant
- Made in a carbon neutral plant in the EU
- Every pack sold helps us buy and protect acres of precious rainforest forever
- Flash dry layer to instantly absorb and lock away wetness, keeping baby’s bottom comfortable
- Patented channel technology to evenly distribute liquid around the nappy, which means no sagging and up to 12 hour leak protection
- Skincare certified natural by the Skin Association
- Biodegradable wipes with patented easy dispense lid that clicks into place and remains open for easy, 1-handed changing. Interleaved towels make sure wipes slide out of the pack one by one
- Fragrance free biodegradable nappy sacks, made from 100% sustainable GM-free corn-based film.
- Cruelty free & vegan
- Recyclable packaging
About Kit & Kin
Every Kit & Kin product is:
- Better for Baby: Made from super soft, naturally derived materials. Hypoallergenic & approved by dermatologists. Free from chlorine, latex, perfume, parabens.
- Better for our world: Plant-based & sustainably sourced materials. Recyclable packaging. Cruelty free.
- Giving back: With every Kit & Kin product you buy, you are helping us buy acres of rainforest and protect them forever.
Age Suitability for Skincare Products: From birth
Size 1 Nappies: Recommended for babies 2-5 kg / 4-11 lbs
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 4pm to receive your items the following day..*
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
What do I need to prepare for baby bath time?
To make sure bath time stays fun and safe for you and your little one, we recommend a suitable baby bath to properly support and prop your baby up, a bath thermometer to check the water is just right, and a soft hooded towel to dry their skin afterwards. Designed to fit into most bathtubs, the Mamas & Papas range of newborn baths offer slip-resistant surfaces and excellent stability. Discover our bath time essentials to make sure you have everything you need to bathe your little one.
What do I need to consider when choosing a changing mat?
If you're looking for a changing mat, keep an eye out for one that's easy to carry and store, and comfy and durable for baby, too. If you need a portable changing mat to take on-the-go, you'll want one that rolls or folds up small so you can pop it in your changing bag. You can also buy anti-roll changing mats to keep your little one where they need to be. Your changing mat needs to be made out of waterproof material, which makes it easy for you to wipe up any spills or accidents while you're changing your baby.
What should I pack in my hospital bag?
There is no right or wrong way to pack a hospital bag; it's just important to make sure you have everything, including toiletries, clothing, and items you rely on during stressful situations, like your favourite book. It's also wise to get organised in advance by creating a list of hospital bag essentials. Get some more baby hospital bag essentials inspiration in our blog post.