Why Buy Me?
- Leak protection - Our slip-proof silicone skirts keep the Elvie Catch milk collection cups secure, and you leak-free, while collecting up to 1 oz. of milk on each side. No more wasted milk in your breast pads
- Comfortable - Elvie Catch is designed for the natural shape of a woman's breast and can be worn comfortably for up to three hours. The uniquely shaped silicone skirts can be rotated to find your best fit
- Discreet - Elvie Catch has a smooth profile and sits inside your bra so that you can discreetly collect milk and go about your day
Elvie Catch is a set of two milk collection cups with slip-proof security to help keep you leak-free. Even if you experience heavy leakage, you can be confident that Elvie Catch will collect every drop of milk discreetly inside your bra.
- Reusable - Each milk collection cup is easy to clean by hand or in a dishwasher, ready for use day-after-day
- Elvie Catch comes with a 90-day warranty. For complete warranty, see the Instructions for Use inside the packaging
Dimensions: L10.9 x W10.2 x H3.3cm approx.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
What are the must have weaning essentials?
The first thing you'll need to prepare for the weaning journey are bibs - a lot of them! Weaning can be a fun but messy process, and bibs are a must-have to protect your little one's clothing from all of those food splatters. With everything from baby cutlery that'll help your baby get used to holding a spoon, to plate sets and waterproof splash mats to keep your kitchen clear of mess, get ready for weaning with our essentials collection seen here.
How do I choose the right high chair for weaning?
Highchairs come with lots of different features, so the best way to choose one is to have a think about what you need yours to do. Does it need to be portable and lightweight, or do you want one that’s easy to clean? Or perhaps you’d like to buy one that adapts as your baby grows. To help you get started on your weaning journey, we've written a high chair buying guide.
When can my baby start to use a highchair?
Every baby is different, but generally we recommend using a highchair when your little one is around 6 months old. This is around the time that you'll start weaning, so a high chair is great for keeping them comfy, safe and part of the family at meal times.
Shall I buy a manual or electric breast pump?
When buying a breast pump, you'll want to look at how to keep it clean, personal comfort and your day-to-day lifestyle. If you'd prefer not to plug it into an electrical outlet or you're after a budget-friendly option, go for a manual breast pump that lets you take control of your feeding and pumping process. If you're expressing regularly, an electric breast pump might be a little easier. These models are super-efficient and often save you time, as the motor does all the pumping for you.
What are the must haves for bottle feeding?
If you've decided to bottle feed your new arrival, you'll want to consider the essential baby products that'll help make it easier and more enjoyable for you and baby. The most stress-free way to do this is to buy a complete feeding kit, which contains bottles, steriliser and insulated bottle bags. You may also choose for a day and night bottle maker, which make bottle feeding a breeze. Read our guide on bottle feeding for more helpful tips and advice.