Why Buy Me?
- Up to 50% higher safety levels
- All-round air ventilation system - comfort fabric
- 360° rotation - effortless on & off boarding
Please note: car seat base is sold seperately
Please note: car seat base is sold seperately
TRAVELLING IN SAFETY & COMFORT - REAR & FRONT FACING
Enjoy the ultimate travel experience with the Sirona T i-Size - providing unparalleled comfort and safety in both rear and forward-facing positions, making every journey blissful for you and your little one. The 360° rotation allows for effortless on and off-boarding of your child. You can easily choose between extended rear-facing or comfortable forward-facing positions, thanks to the smooth one-hand rotation mechanism. Additionally, the one-hand adjustment allows for easy recline while keeping your other hand free. With integrated Linear Side-impact Protection and intuitive ISOFIX, you will have a worry-free ride. Get ready to enjoy each journey with your child and the comfortable and safe Sirona T i-Size.
- UP TO 50% HIGHER SAFETY LEVELS - The Sirona T i-Size provides superior protection in both travelling directions in the case of an accident. When in the rear-facing position it reduces the risk of an injury to the child’s neck and head, resulting in 50% higher safety levels*. In the case of an accident, the child is pushed towards the seat shell, where forces get distributed over the entire surface therefore reducing the impact. Legally a child must stay rear-facing until at least 15 months and 76 cm in height but we recommend using it for longer, up to four years if possible. The Sirona T i-Size’s versatility allows for forward-facing positioning once the child has grown, offering freedom of choice that suits you and your child.
- ALL-ROUND AIR VENTILATION SYSTEM - COMFORT FABRIC - The Sirona T i-Size breathable materials keep your little one cool.
- 360° ROTATION - EFFORTLESS ON & OFF BOARDING - With the Sirona T i-Size, you can eﬀortlessly on and oﬀ-board your child, thanks to its 360° rotation that smoothly rotates towards the car door. This feature minimizes any potential strain on your back during the boarding process. Legally a child must stay rear-facing until at least 15 months and 76 cm but we recommend using it for longer, up to four years if possible. Once your child has grown, you can easily choose between the rear or forward-facing position. It’s so simple, using just one hand, the seat can be smoothly rotated and reclined, ensuring that even the youngest passenger is comfortably boarded.
- FROM BIRTH TO APPROX. 4 YEARS - Thanks to its height-adjustable headrest, the safety of the Sirona T i-Size evolves with your child, accommodating their rapid growth. With its 12 diﬀerent positions, the car seat adapts to your child’s size during the ﬁrst four years, providing steady protection throughout this time. When adjusting the headrest height the harness adjusts automatically to ensure a comfortable fit.
- 25% MORE SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION - The Sirona T i-Size is equipped with the proven Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P.) which enhances safety in the event of an accident. Activate the L.S.P on the side of the car seat nearest the door, together with the energy-absorbing shell of the seat, the extended side protection reduces the initial impact forces by up to 25%**. If needed, the L.S.P. System can be easily stored away in the case of limited space in the car.
- INTUTITIVE ISOFIX BASE T - The ISOFIX Base T serves as a secure base for the Sirona T i-Size seat unit. It is equipped with ISOFIX and a load leg for easy and secure installation. The ISOFIX release buttons are user-friendly and intuitive, visual indicators conﬁrm the correct setup on both the ISOFIX buttons and Load Leg. With these features, setting up the Sirona T i-Size is as easy as it gets, reassuring parents and providing a safe and comfortable ride.
- COMFORTABLE SLEEPING POSITION - The five recline positions of Sirona T i-Size can be easily adjusted with just one hand, freeing up your other hand for diﬀerent tasks. This feature works in both rear and forward-facing positions, providing additional comfort for your sleeping child while travelling.
- HARNESS MAGNETICS - Small magnets located on either side of the Sirona T i-Size, allow you to attach the metal parts of the harness, keeping the straps out of the way for a simpler the onboarding.
- NEWBORN INLAY - SUPPORT FOR SMALLER BABIES - The Sirona T i-Size includes a removable newborn inlay which provides a near-ﬂat lying position, allowing for the use of the car seat from birth in the rear-facing position. The inlay helps keep the baby’s head in the most ergonomic position, especially while sleeping, to avoid breathing complications. To accommodate your baby as it grows, the newborn inlay should be removed once your child is taller than 60cm.
- COMPATIBILITY - The Sirona T i-Size is compatible with the CYBEX Base T and Base Z2.
*Compared to the same seat forward-facing in a frontal crash. Result of internal testing using 2022 ADAC frontal crash test criteria. 2 With Plus Line mesh fabrics.
**Compared to the same seat without L.S.P. in a side-impact test according to ADAC criteria.
Age Suitability: Birth to approx. 4 years, Max child weight - 18kg, Max child height - 105cm
Assembly: Fully Assembled
Composition: Polyester, Metal, Plastic
Care & Maintenance: Wash fabrics at 30° and line dry - fit fabrics back onto car seat while damp
Dimensions: 71.5 cm / 43 cm / 68 cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 4pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you peace of mind that your car seat has been fitted correctly and removes human error. Isofix compatibility creates a secure and simple way to travel with your little one.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.