Why Buy Me?
- Includes a variety of different accessories including: cooking utensils, salt and pepper, and pans
- Helps encourage the development of communications skills and fine motor skills
- A vintage design, made from high quality wood
This tabletop workbench has all the tools you need to play as a carpenter. The set includes a wrench, a hammer and a screw driver, some gears, a chalkboard, bolts, screws and wooden parts. This toy will give your children fun to build and develop their problem solving, and fine motor skills. This high quality wooden bench is the perfect workbench to entertain your little one for hours. There are endless possibilities for building, imaginative play, and fine motor skill development with this workbench. Your young mechanic can write down the days jobs on the chalk board and then use the many tools to enjoy exploring the world around them. The set is all made of wood so it is easily wiped clean after a busy day.
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS - Encourages imaginative play and assists in the development of fine motor skills.
- INCLUDED - Consists of a variety of tools needed to provide endless entertainment.
- SIZE AND AGE - Item dimensions: 24.7cm x 20.5cm x 30cm, suitable for 3 years +
- SAFE AND ROBUST - Our toys are made from sustainable wood that can withstand the most robust of use with added non-toxic pain to keep little ones safe.
- CLASSIC WORLD TOYS - Bring children closer to nature and inspire creative imaginations and learning through play. Our aim is to provide wonder and joy for your child’s exploration and endless toddler smiles.
Age Suitability: 3 Years+
Dimensions: 24.7cm x 20.5cm x 30cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 4pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.