Why Buy Me?
- Smart lighting technology inside and out will comfort your little one
- Easily installs on your FLEX BASE iSENSE with a 360-degree rotation
- Superior side impact protection with integrated SICT inside
Britax Römer DUALFIX iSENSE Car Seat - Space Black
The DUALFIX iSENSE is an easy-to-use follow-up seat for when your little one has outgrown their BABY-SAFE iSENSE, or any other infant carrier. Easily clicked onto the FLEX BASE iSENSE, which you can buy separately, it gives superior protection and cosy comfort for many journeys to come, until your child is 4 years old. The DUALFIX iSENSE meets the i-SIZE standard and features smart lighting technology, allowing your child to see and to be seen. With 2 interior ambient lights that can be turned on to comfort your child when driving in the dark, not only will your little one stay entertained, but you can also make sure they're happy and comfortable.
- Extended rearward-facing for protection in a frontal collision
- Soft neoprene performance chest pads fit comfortably on your child's chest to keep them secure
- Soft, padded side wings act as a protective cocoon that helps to absorb the force from a side impact
- Integrated SICT offers your child superior protection in the event of a side collision
- The V-shaped headrest is specially designed to control the movement of your child's head for extra comfort and protection
- 5-point harness will keep your child safe and tight in the seat's protective shell
- Your child can easily be placed in the seat thanks to the 360-degree rotation, which lets you turn the car seat towards you
- The interior ambient lights can be turned on to provide additional comfort for your little one
- Multi-recline positions will keep your child comfortable while travelling
- Machine washable seat cover can easily be taken off without removing the harness
Age Suitability: 3 months - 4 years old (61-105 cm)
Health & Safety: i-SIZE R129
Maximum Child Height: 105cm
Maximum Child Weight: 18kg
Composition: 100% polyester
Care & Maintenance: Machine washable cover, wipe clean shell
Dimensions: H59.4 x W44 x D46.5cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 4pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you peace of mind that your car seat has been fitted correctly and removes human error. Isofix compatibility creates a secure and simple way to travel with your little one.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.