Why Buy Me?
- Modern and minimal in true Scandinavian style
- Cotbed converts to toddler and junior bed
- Three mattress base height settings
SnuzKot Cotbed & Changing Unit Set - Slate
Discover the SnuzKot Collection, with individually styled cotbeds and matching changing units to create a truly unique nursery.
Getting everything ready for the arrival of baby can sometimes be hectic, that's why we've co-ordinated a beautiful range of nursery furniture sets at unbeatable value to help take the pressure off. From classic white 2 piece sets to contemporary slate and gold designs, our selection of baby room furniture sets will prove to be a stylish and practical addition to the nursery. The sets include a cotbed and baby changing unit, ensuring you'll be fully prepared for when your little one is ready for home.
Don't forget to add a mattress, the SnuzSurface Mattress is the perfect fit for SnuzKot (68 x 117cm) and allows you to change the level of firmness as your child grows.
Grows with your child - As your child grows, so does SnuzKot, converting to a toddler bed up to 4 years, and with the additional junior bed extension kit to approx. 10 years.
3 mattress heights - The highest mattress position makes it easy to lift your newborn baby in and out, and as they grow and learn to sit and stand, the base can be lowered to help prevent them climbing out.
From changer to dresser - The changing unit features a useful changing area with a removable frame, ideal for when baby becomes a toddler and they need a standalone dresser.
- From birth to 10 years (separate extension kit)
- No MDF or veneer
- Changer is suitable up to 12 months or 11kg
- Cotbed: Birth to 4 years or 4 to 10 years when used with the Junior Extension Kit (available separately)
- Changing Unit: Birth to 12 months, then converts to chest of drawers
Health & Safety: Meets British Safety standard BS EN 716-1:2017, Toddler mode: This bed conforms to BS 8509:2008+A1:2011
- Only use the changing pad designed specifically for this product
- The changing unit must be fixed to the wall, with the kit provided, for safe use of the product and to avoid tipping.
Care & Maintenance: Clean with a warm, slightly damp cloth. Do not use abrasives or harsh detergents.
Self-Assembly Required? This product comes flat packed in 8 boxes. Self-assembly required.
- Cotbed: W72 x L133 x H89cm
- Changing Unit: H96 x W85 x D55cm
- Cotbed: 36.3kg
- Changing Unit: 43.2kg
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 7 - 10 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Please allow an extra day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50