Why Buy Me?
- 94% of babies accept the MAM SoftSkin™ Teat*
- Unique self-sterilising function - ideal for on the go!
- 80% less colic and regurgitation thanks to the vented bottle base - for relaxed feeding
MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic 160ml Bottle - Pack of 3 Taupe
MAM Easy Start Anti Colic is the ideal bottle for an easy switch between breast and bottle thanks to the patented SkinSoft™ teat which is silky soft and provides a familiar feel for babies. Market Research confirmed that 94% of babies accepted the teat making it perfect for when mum wants to be a bit more flexible.
Thanks to the innovative vented base there is an even drinking flow so that babies can remain calm and relaxed without swallowing air helping to reduce colic in 80% of cases.
The Easy Start Bottle self-sterilises in 3 easy steps ensuring simple safe bottle cleaning at home or on the go!
Composition: Plastic, 196.8g & Silicone, 61.3g.
- Teats MUST be replaced every 1-2 months for hygiene & safety reasons.
- Always use this product under adult supervision, never leave baby alone with this product
- Never use feeding teats as a soother
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay - do not put baby to bed with bottle
- Always check food temperature before feeding
- Keep all components not in use out of reach of children
- Always prepare a bottle away from baby!
- Throw away at the first signs of damage or weekness
- Never heat or cool a sealed bottle: You MUST remove the lid/teat and collar as a whole beforehand
Standards UK/EU: This product meets the requirements of European Standard EN 14350:2020
Care & maintenance:
- Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene
- Before first and each use, clean in warm soapy water and rinse well with clean water before sterilising, in order to ensure hygiene. Avoid harmful ingredients in the soap such as alcohol, chlorine, and/or microplastics. Do not leave items standing in the cleaning detergent like soapy water longer than recommended ? this could negatively affect the product function. All bottle parts MUST be disassembled for proper cleaning. Cleaning/sterilising while assembled can damage the bottle
- Dishwasher safe on top dishwasher rack (max 65 degrees Celsius) but please be aware food colourants may discolour the bottle components
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents. You can clean the bottle parts with a soft bottle brush such as the MAM soft brush, which can also be used to gently clean inside the teat. Hard scourers may scratch the plastic
- Ensure no residual food remains in the bottle parts after cleaning and sterilising
- Teats must be replaced every 1-2 months for hygiene and safety reasons
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 4 -7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 2pm to receive your items the following day..*
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.