Why Buy Me?
- Ground-breaking baseless installation - features a built-in ISOFIX system that is seamlessly integrated into the car seat
- Lightweight game-changer - Ultralight for on the go at just 3.3 kg, the baseless PIPA urbn car seat is super-portable
- Complete comfort for baby
Nuna PIPA Urbn Infant Car Seat - Caviar
The PIPA urbn reimagines the future of travel with baby. This one-of-a-kind, ultra-lightweight infant car seat weighs only 3.3 kg (without canopy and insert) and installs using an advanced, built-in ISOFIX system. This ground-breaking baseless installation feature is integrated into the car seat, allowing for super secure installs in seconds when moving from car, to taxi, to rideshare and offering a new generation of journeys. It also features a one-handed, quick release from pushchair and vehicle and Nuna's iconic Dream drape for ultimate privacy - so you and baby can navigate life with modern-day ease.
Pushchair frame sold separately.
- Ground-breaking baseless install using the integrated ISOFIX connectors for 2-second installs
- Compatible with all Nuna pushchairs for the ultimate modern-day travel system
- One-handed vehicle and pushchair release for quick and easy in-and-outs
- 3-point harness with comfy shoulder and lower buckle covers tightens with one easy pull
- Removable, full-coverage UPF 50+ canopy with two positions, a flip-out eyeshade and XL peek-a-boo window
- The iconic Dream drape provides baby with ultimate privacy for those quiet moments.
- Machine washable seat fabrics and body insert
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals making it safer for baby
- Luxe leatherette carry handle for more secure gripping
- Headrest and body insert and made of environmentally friendly Merino wool and TENCEL™* branded lyocell fibre blend that is soft, naturally controls moisture, and is environmentally friendly. *TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lensing AG
Age Suitability: Child height 40 - 75 cm or up to 13kg
Dimensions: L 65 x W 43.5 x H 57cm
Weight: 3.3 kg - Weight does not include insert and copy
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 2pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you peace of mind that your car seat has been fitted correctly and removes human error. Isofix compatibility creates a secure and simple way to travel with your little one.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.