Why Buy Me?
- Natural sleeping position - With the ARMS-UP™ design, the baby's arms are close-by allowing for true self soothing. Medical research shows that being able to gently rub their cheeks and suck their fingers gives a baby a better night's sleep.
- Rest assured - Love To Swaddle UP's hip-healthy design has been certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute so baby's hips can develop properly. A single layer of fabric reduces the risk of overheating, while the outer seams leave no loose threads or uncomfortable seams around the baby.
- Startle-free wakeups - The clever cut and design of the Love To Swaddle UP, combined with soft, stretchy fabric, slows down baby's Moro reflex allowing them to wake up calmly and startle-free.
Love To Dream Stage 1 Swaddle UP Extra Warm for Cold Temperatures - White
The ingenious Love To Swaddle UP combines all the benefits of a traditional swaddle with the ease of use and safety of a sleepsuit. The soft, clingy fabric around the baby replicates the feeling of being in the womb, while arms are up in a natural position and hips are free to wriggle and move.
The Love To Dream Swaddle UP Extra Warm is a Stage 1 sleepsuit made with the softest materials, featuring ARMS UP™ and a hip-healthy design that works with your baby's natural sleeping position to give both parent and child a restful night's sleep.
- Self Soothe - Arms UP position enables your little one to self-soothe by touching their face and sucking on their hands if they wake in the night. It also prevents the startle reflex.
- Double Zip - Making night time nappy changes hassle free.
- Safe Sleeping - No excess or loose fabric in the cot with your baby.
- Extra Warm is ideal for cold room temperatures.
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane. Filling: 100% Viscose (from Bamboo)
What's included? 1 x Love to Dream Swaddle Up Extra Warm, Small
Age suitability: Approx 1-3 months
Fabric composition: 93% cotton, 7% elastane. Filling Bamboo Viscose
Maximum child height: 62cm
Maximum child weight: 3.5-6kg
- Use according to baby's weight and NOT their age to ensure that the SWADDLE UP? fits the baby safely and works as intended.
- Always place baby on their back for sleep.
- Do not use if zipper is damaged.
- Always ensure no part of the garment interferes with the baby's breathing or covers the nose or mouth.
- Discontinue use and transition to our SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG or SUIT, when your baby shows signs of trying to roll or loses startle reflex, whichever occurs first.
- A child's safety is the responsibility of its parents or care-giver.
- If your baby has a special condition, please consult a health professional before use.
Care & maintenance: Machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low
Dimensions: 640 x 50 x 310 mm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 4 -7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 2pm to receive your items the following day..*
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.