Why Buy Me?
- Easily adapts into a junior chair as your baby grows
- The seamless seat pad makes it comfy and easy-to-clean
- Secure crotch post makes it safe for your mini diner
Juice Highchair - Croissant
Juice Croissant is an aesthetically stylish Scandi-inspired highchair that converts easily into a junior chair as baby grows. A seamless seat pad, 5-point harness, secure crotch post and comfy leg rest keep baby safe and comfortable at mealtimes, and when mealtimes are over, Juice is easy to clean, with a removable dishwasher-safe tray.
Light and portable with built-in handles it moves easily around the home when not in use, with plastic foot caps ensuring it doesn't damage wooden floors. Easy to adapt, simply remove crotch post and unscrew legs to convert to junior chair when needed.
Juice highchair in Croissant - a warm earthy neutral shade seat with warm wood legs - looks on-trend and blends effortlessly into a modern home.
- Light and portable with built-in carry handles
- Your little one will sit comfortable thanks to the leg rest
- The removable tray means you can pull baby up to the table
- The tray is dishwasher safe for easy clean ups
- Simply screw the legs off and remove crotch post to convert to a junior chair
- The 5-point harness means they'll be sitting safely
- Won't damage wooden flooring thanks to the plastic foot caps
Age suitability: 6 months to 3 years
Self-assembly required? Yes
Safety: Never Leave the child unattended
Standards UK/EU: EN14988
Care & maintenance:
- Wipe down all plastic or metal parts with a damp cloth using mild soap. Ensure all parts are thoroughly dry before use.
- All moving parts can be lubricated using a silicone spray, e.g. furniture polish.
- Light soiling of the seat pad can be removed with a damp cloth using mild soap.
- Do not use any strong detergents or abrasive materials to clean this product.
Dimensions: L62 x W68 x H86.5 cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 4 -7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 2pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.