Why Buy Me?
- Designed for use with SnuzPod & SnuzKot
- A stylish Scandi-inspired cot mobile with gender-neutral design
- Available in 9 different colours to match every SnuzPod
Complete your little one's nursery with the Snuz Baby Mobile
Complete your little one's nursery with the Snuz Baby Mobile, a delightful addition to baby's bedtimes. This adorable sleep accessory encourages calm with its celestial assortment of hanging charms, designed to dance above your little one's head as they drift into a peaceful slumber.
Age Suitability: Birth - 18 months
- Attach this product out of the reach of the child - To prevent possible injury by entanglement, remove this product when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees in a crawling position
- Do not place directly over child's head
- Regularly check all fixtures and parts for security and tighten as necessary
- Stop using at first sign of damage
- This product contains long cords which may pose a risk of strangulation or entanglement. Always attach this product out of the reach of young children
- This product contains small parts which may pose a choking hazard. Do not give this product directly to a child or allow a child to play with this product
- Do not attach other items to the arm. Arm is designed to support Snuz mobile only. Doing so may result in damage or injury
- This product is intended for decorative use only. Designed for use with SnuzPod and SnuzKot as well as conventional cots and cribs
- Please ensure the bottom of the lowest decoration is a minimum of 50mm above the highest point of the crib/cot
Arm Dimensions: 89 x 28.1 x 4.2cm
Mobile Hoop Diameter: 22.5cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Please allow an extra day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
How can I create a calm nursery environment?
There are plenty of things you can do to create a calm nursery environment. A cot mobile hung safely above their bed can give them something to focus on and distract them if you aren't in the room or help them settle at bedtime. Go for nursery accessories such as a night light or projector, which provide a soothing low light for night time changes and feeds. Some super-soft cot bedding will be comfortable against your little one's delicate skin, helping them to feel calm and rested.
How do I choose a mattress for my baby?
When it comes to your baby’s mattress, there are some important things to consider. To keep your little one safe, choose a breathable mattress that promotes good air flow. You'll also want to double check the mattress size is correct for your cot, cotbed or moses basket. Both spring and dual core mattresses are good options to keep your little one comfy. Read more about how to choose your perfect baby mattress here.
How can I keep the nursery safe for my little one?
When building your little one's nursery, you'll want to make sure that you've got everything you need to keep them safe, especially as they start to roll, crawl and walk. Invest in a thermometer to make sure the room temperature is right, and keep them safe near stairs with baby gates. Make sure that any nappy changing lotions are kept high up out of reach of your baby, and invest in a night light to keep you safe during night time feeds and changes.
What are the benefits of dreampods and sleep bags?
Baby sleeping bags and dreampods can help your little one drift off in a safe and cosy place, making sure they're at the right temperature for a peaceful sleep. Sleep bags are available in a range of tog ratings - similar to an adult duvet. These are tailored to the time of the year and how much extra warmth your baby needs to regulate their body temperature. The design of sleep bags make night time changes easy, too, with popper or zip fastenings for easy access. Dreampods and baby nests can also decrease the risk of your little one rolling onto their tummy, giving them a comfy place to relax. Thanks to their size and weight, dreampods are also really easy to pop in your suitcase if you're staying away from home.