Why Buy Me?
- Removable, zip on/zip off sleeves
- Breathable mesh panels for ventilation
- Hypoallergenic and sustainable filling
Sleep through the seasons - one baby sleep bag, one sleeping baby
Let your little one snooze safely in Purflo's adaptable baby sleep bags, designed to help your little one sleep through the seasons. Purflo Baby Sleep Bags have detachable arms making them suitable for nursery temperatures of 14c – 22c, all you’ll need to do is pop the arms off. What’s even better is that you’ll no longer need a range of Baby Sleep Bags for all temperatures, making your life much easier when it comes to bedtime. You can rest assured that our Baby Sleep Bags comply with all the latest safety standards, so you can sleep soundly too.
- Travel friendly design
- Two way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Zip guards to protect delicate skin
- Suitable for use from temperatures as low as 14°c all the way up to 22°c
- The product conforms to British Safety Standard BS EN 16781:2018
Age Suitability: 3-9 months, Max Child Weight - 9kg, Max Child Height - 70cm
- WARNING - Do not use if a child's head can pass through the neck opening when fastened for use
- WARNING - Ensure the neck and arm openings are securely fastened
- WARNING - Do not use in combination with a cot duvet or blanket. Take in to account the rooms temperature and the child's sleepwear. Over heating can endanger the life of your child.
- WARNING - Do not use if your child can climb out of the cot
- WARNING - Keep away from fire. The product conforms to BS EN 16781:2018* *The travel feature sits outside the scope of the BS EN 16781:2018 Sleep bag standard and only covers use in a crib, cot or infant bed. The travel feature has been risk assessed inline with The General Product Safety Regulations 2005
Health & Safety: The product conforms to British Safety Standard BS EN 16781:2018
Composition: Filling: 100% polyester including 37% DuPont™ Sorona® Outer: 100% cotton. Mesh Panels- 100% Polyester
Care & Maintenance: The Purflo Baby Sleep Bag can be washed on a gentle 40c cycle and can be tumble dried on a low heat. We recommend washing your sleep bag before its first use and always wash it inside out, with the zip fully closed to protect the product and prevent damage. Can be ironed on low heat.
Dimensions: Length 78cm x Width 49cm x Depth 1cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 4pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.