Why Buy Me?
- Self Soothe - Arms UP position enables your little one to self-soothe by touching their face and sucking on their hands if they wake in the night.
- Natural Sleeping Position - Arms UP design is based on research into the way babies sleep and develop in the womb.
- Suitable for babies weighing 3.5 - 6kg (1-3 months approx)
Combining the benefits of traditional swaddles and the ease and safety of a sleepsuit, the Love To Dream Swaddle Up™ Designer is the perfect tool to reduce sleepless nights. The soft, clingy fabric wraps around baby to replicate the feeling of being in the womb, whilst the ARMS UP™ hip-healthy design aids their natural sleeping position.
- Easy to use- legs in, arms in and zip up, with the two-way zip allowing you change your baby's nappy without waking them.
- Designed based on research in babies sleep and development in the womb with the ARMS UP™ position allowing babies to soothe themselves to get to sleep, by touching their face and sucking on their hands. The Healthy-Hip fit is also recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Made from a single layer construction of Love To Dreams' Original jersey knit fabric. Featuring a blend of cotton and elastane making it super soft, comfy and smooth to the touch. The Original jersey material is durable, wears well and retains shape throughout machine washing and tumble drying.
- Available in 3 sizes: Newborn, Small & Medium
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
Size and Temperature Guide
All ages, weights & heights are approximate. For best fit please select size according to weight.
- Newborn: 2.2-3.8kg, 0-1 months, 60cm
- Small: 3.4-6kg, 1-3 month, 62cm
- Medium: 6-8.5kg, 3-6 month, 68cm
- Large: 11-14kg, 9-12 month, 91cm
Ideal fabric for moderate temperatures between 20 °C and 27°C
Temperature and Clothing Guide
Our aim at LOVE TO DREAM is to empower parents to choose the right products from our range that best suit their children’s needs. Every baby feels hot and cold differently to another, ambient temperatures fluctuate, and different clothing and sleepwear layer combinations will differ in their thermal effectiveness. These factors make it challenging to give blanket advice to parents and carers.
We have created a temperature-based rating across 5 key categories to support parents and carers in choosing the right garment/s:
- WARM - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- MODERATE - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 27°C
- MILD - ideal for room temperatures between 18°C and 24°C
- COOL - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
- COLD - ideal for room temperatures between 14°C and 16°C
Please note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby’s health, physiology, and the temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable.
Age Suitability: 3.5 - 6 kg / 1 - 3 months approx.
Maximum Child Height: 62 cm
Fabric Composition: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastine
Care & Maintenance:
- Wash before first use
- Close the zip before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment for COOL and COLD temperatures - tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach the garment, iron zip or dry clean
Health & Safety: All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments. Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG & SUIT are certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 4pm to receive your items the following day..*
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.