Why Buy Me?
- Adjustable incline options make it easy to keep baby's reflux at bay
- Take it travelling thanks to the collapsible compact design and storage bag
- Includes storage and changer thanks to built-in changing mat and shelf
Lua Bedside Crib - Grey
Our innovative Lua bedside crib makes it easier than ever to have your baby safely by your side. Whether you choose to place it by your bed or use the removable bassinet around the house for daytime naps, the Lua has an adjustable side that has an auto-return option, making it a breeze for you to lift your baby in and out for comforting cuddles or night-time nursing.
With mesh fabric panels and a soft, breathable mattress, your little one will be extra-comfy snoozing in our Lua - whilst you can sleep easy knowing you can easily keep an eye on them. It's even got a contemporary minimalist design that feels a little more grown up - so it won't look out of place in your home. And because it's been tried and tested by real parents, you can be sure it's super-safe for your baby to snooze soundly next to you.
- Adjustable side has an auto return option for extra-safety
- No need to strap to the bed, so it's easier to move around your home
- The removable bassinet means baby can nap anywhere in the house
- Won't look out of place in your bedroom thanks to contemporary design
- The breathable mesh panels let you easily keep an eye on baby
- The comfy core mattress is crafted has a breathable fibre core
- Get the perfect position with adjustable leg heights and incline options
- Super-versatile design means baby can nap anywhere in your home
- Don't worry about accidents with the removable and washable fabrics
Age Suitability: 0 - 6 months approx. (or when child can sit, kneel or pull themselves up)
- This crib is not suitable for children who can sit or kneel or pull themselves up
- Do not use this product without reading the instructions for use first
Composition: 100% polyester
Care & Maintenance: Fabric covers are machine washable
Self-Assembly Required? Yes
Dimensions: H69-84 x W98 x D50-60.5cm
Folded Dimensions: H28 x W89 x D55cm
Mattress Compatibility: Mattress included
- Position 1: 37cm
- Position 2: 41cm
- Position 3: 43cm
- Position 4: 47cm
- Position 5: 50cm
- Position 6: 53m
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||Available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.||FREE|
|Next Day Delivery||
Order before 2pm to receive your order the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
What nursery furniture features should I look out for?
We'll help you create your perfect nursery with our range of Mamas & Papas furniture. When designing your little one's nursery you'll want to make sure that the furniture is functional and safe. Our nursery furniture has been designed with you and your little one in mind, complete with thoughtful finishing touches like storage drawers and adjustable designs that'll last you even longer. With everything from dresser changers with a removable top, to cots that transition into a cot bed, our furniture pieces are all wipe clean to keep them looking good. Read our guide on our range of nursery furniture for more tips and advice.
Do I need a nursing chair?
To nurse your baby, you'll need a comfortable spot to sit. Our collection of nursing chairs are designed for maximum comfort and are often considered a newborn essential for many mums - the right nursing chair can even help you find the perfect feeding position, which will help your baby relax. Our Hilston nursing chairs offer a larger seat so siblings can also feel included during feeding or cuddles.
How long will a cot bed last?
A cot bed from Mamas & Papas is designed to give you years of use, whilst providing a hardwearing, robust and safe place for your child to sleep. All of our products are carefully engineered to give you a high standard of durability and safety. Cot beds are suitable to be used from birth until your little one is 4 years old, and they also have the benefit of helping to transition your child into a bigger bed when they are ready.
How easy is the nursery furniture to assemble?
Our Mamas & Papas nursery furniture range is simple and fast to put together, so you can build the nursery of your dreams in no time. However, if you want a helping hand, we can take the effort out of building your new nursery furniture at home with our furniture assembly service. Order and have your furniture delivered by Mamas & Papas to the room of your choice, and then contact Screwdriver to arrange the build. Click here for more information.