Why Buy Me?
- One ISOFIX base, 4 ways to travel. BASE next offers ultimate versatility as the foundation of a 4-part modular system designed to take little ones from birth to 4 years
- Compatible with the CARI next, PIPA next, ARRA next and TODL next
- True lock™ base installation technology make set up swift, simple and secure
Nuna Base Next Rotating ISOFIX Base
Same base, next stage.
The BASE next provides simple and secure installation, features a rotation that allows for simple harnessing, and has built-in side impact protection for ultimate safety. With 13 adjustable ISOFIX positions to boot, this is one can-do car seat base.
Compatible with the CARI next car seat; PIPA next car seat, the ARRA next car seat, and TODL next car seat.
- Compatible with CARI next; the carrycot-come-car seat, the PIPA next infant carrier, the lie-flat ARRA infant carrier and the TODL next car seat (all sold separately). BASE Next accommodates all four options, offering you complete versatility during your child's first 4 years.
- True lock™ base installation technology make set up swift, simple, and secure.
- Coloured indication bars verify proper installation of base and seat.
- Load leg indicators, seat attachment indicators, and seat rotation indicators show all in one display simple display making installation a cinch
- "NEXT system compatible, offering ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years, conveniently using one base for all compatible products.
- 13 ISOFIX positions allow a custom fit on your vehicle seat.
- Resilient, shock-absorbing plastics reduce force, keeping baby safe.
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimises force to baby.
- Built-in storage pocket for easy access to the user manual.
Age Suitability: Birth - 4 years
Maximum Child Height: 105cm
Maximum Child Weight: 19kg
Care & Maintenance: Wash the soft goods with cold water under 30°C
Dimensions: L65 x W41 x H48cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 4pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you peace of mind that your car seat has been fitted correctly and removes human error. Isofix compatibility creates a secure and simple way to travel with your little one.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.