Why Buy Me?
- Materials - Shield: Food-grade PP / Nipples: Natural rubber latex (since natural rubber latex is a natural material, color variation may occur)
- Ethically produced: BIBS develops products with great consideration for the planet and for the children who inherit it.
- Safety and standards: Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
BIBS Colour Dummies 2 Pack Size 1 - Ivory/Dark Oak
BIBS Colour is the original BIBS dummy and has been on the market for over 40 years. It has the signature round BIBS shield with three vent holes and round BIBS engraved handle ring. The shield is carefully designed to curve away from the sensitive and delicate skin around the baby’s mouth to prevent moisture build-up. The shield is made of food-grade material.
BIBS Colour comes with three different nipple shapes; round, symmetrical, and anatomical. Nipples are available in natural rubber latex. 100% free of BPA and phthalates. Designed and produced in Denmark/EU. Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
The round nipple is designed to resemble the shape and size of the mother’s soft nipple. It is designed to promote a similar tongue placement and sucking technique as when breastfeeding, as the baby must roll the tongue around the pacifier to hold it. The same technique is used when breastfeeding and requires oral muscle strength.
The flat symmetrical nipple is designed to promote a tongue placement and sucking technique where the tongue is flat and presses the dummy flat against the palate for easy tongue placement and suction. This sucking technique does not require as much oral muscle strength as e.g., the round dummy nipple.
The anatomical nipple is designed as the perfect mix of the round and symmetrical nipple. Round on top to support the natural sucking reflex and flat on the bottom for easy tongue placement and suction. The sucking technique does not require as much oral muscle strength as e.g., the round dummy nipple.
- Cleaning: 1. Put the dummies in a clean bowl. Pour boiling water over the dummies. 2. Let the dummies soak for approx. 5 min. 3. Pick them up and let them dry on a clean towel.
- Replacement: replace dummies every 4-6 weeks for both safety and hygienic reasons. Keep an eye out for any changes in the surface, changes in size and shape, or rupture in the material, and replace the pacifier if you notice any differences. Pull the nipple in all directions and inspect it carefully before use and replace the dummy at the first sign of damage or weakness.
Age Suitability: 0 Months +
Health & Safety: Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
Dimensions: Length 45mm x Height 40mm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 4pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.