Why Buy Me?
- The Moses Basket reinvented; Bigger. Stronger. Lighter. More Breathable.
- 45% larger & 20% lighter than traditional Moses baskets
- Dual mesh windows for better visibility and breathability
SnuzBaskit Dark Grey Moses Basket & Dove Stand
Stylish Innovative Design
A modern take on traditional Moses baskets, our SnuzBaskit is at home in any space. With its versatile appearance, multiple colour options and washable basket liners (available separately) you can match your SnuzBaskit to your bedroom and nursery style, while keeping your baby's comfort at the top of your priorities.
Designed for safe sleep
Our unique mesh window design means that the SnuzBaskit offers both visibility and enhanced airflow to help your baby sleep comfortably. With air flow holes in the base and the use of breathable materials, this modern basket has safety at its core. Included is a breathable 3D mesh mattress, helping regulate temperature, while providing comfort and that all important firm, flat sleep surface.
Keeping Baby Close By
Whether you're moving from bedroom to living room or visiting relatives, SnuzBaskit's flexible yet sturdy design means you can move around the home and travel easily, without compromising on comfort and safety. Our fully collapsible basket stand (sold separately) means you can always keep your baby close by and their sleep space consistent.
Strong and durable, yet soft and gentle to the touch, our innovative KinderFelt™ material has been created to offer a responsible and stylish option to bring traditional Moses baskets into the modern world. Certified free from over 100 harmful substances, KinderFelt™ is made from 100% recycled materials and is quieter and lighter than traditional wicker and maize baskets.
What's included? 1 x SnuzBaskit Moses Basket with Mattress & 1 x SnuzBaskit Stand
Age suitability: This product is suitable only for a child who cannot sit up unaided, roll over and cannot push itself up on its hands and knees.
- Felt Basket: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Mesh Window: 100% Polyester
- Mattress Cover: 100% Polyester
- Mattress Filling: 100% Polyurethane Foam
- Stand: 100% Pine solid wood
Maximum child weight: 9kg
Basket & Mattress:
- Basket & Mattress: Suitable for use with the SnuzBaskit stand only
- Suitable for use with the SnuzBaskit Moses basket only
Basket, Mattress & Stand:
- WARNING: This product is suitable only for a child who cannot sit up unaided, roll over and cannot push itself up on its hands and knees.
- WARNING: Maximum weight of the child: 9 kg (20lbs).
- WARNING: Only use on a firm, horizontal level and dry surface.
- WARNING: Do not let other children play unattended near the carry cot / Moses basket and stand.
- Suitable for use with the SnuzBaskit Moses basket only.
- WARNING: This mattress may not soak up vomit.
- WARNING: Do not use the mattress if any part is broken, torn or missing and use only replacement or spare parts approved by the manufacturer.
- WARNING: Do not add another mattress on top of the mattress provided or recommended by Snüz.
- WARNING: Be aware of the risk of open fire and other sources of strong heat, such as electric bar fires, gas fires, etc. in the near vicinity of this product.
- As recommended by experts, use a protector to keep your mattress in the best condition.
Standards UK & EU:
- Moses Basket: BS EN 1466:2014
- Stand: BS EN 1466:2014
- Mattress: BS 1877-10: 2011+ A1: 2012, BS 7177: 2008+ A1: 2011 and BS EN 1466:2014
- Mattress filling meets the relevant ignitability test of the UK Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988 as amended.
Assembly: Part Assembled
Care & Maintenance:
- Basket: Surface clean only. Clean with a warm, slightly damp cloth. Do not use abrasives or harsh detergents. Allow to air dry away from sunlight, ensuring the basket is completely dry before use.
- Mattress: Mattress cover is removable and machine washable at 40°.
- Stand: Clean stand with a warm, slightly damp cloth. Do not use abrasives or harsh detergents.
Dimensions: 84 x 46.5 x 74 cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within in up to 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
Furniture/Large Items - Choose your day delivery***
Select the next available delivery date to suit you.**
Choose Your Day Delivery
Items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
Next Day Delivery
Orders should be placed before 2pm to receive your items the following day.*
* Delivery services only available between Tuesday to Friday.
** Delivery services only available between Monday to Friday.
*** Delivery service only available on selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
I've ordered several items at once. Will they all arrive together?
Your items may arrive on different days or from different couriers, but you won’t be charged for additional deliveries. If you order items with different dispatch times, we'll deliver them separately.
Please wait until your delivery due time has passed before contacting us.
How can I create a calm nursery environment?
There are plenty of things you can do to create a calm nursery environment. A cot mobile hung safely above their bed can give them something to focus on and distract them if you aren't in the room or help them settle at bedtime. Go for nursery accessories such as a night light or projector, which provide a soothing low light for night time changes and feeds. Some super-soft cot bedding will be comfortable against your little one's delicate skin, helping them to feel calm and rested.
How do I choose a mattress for my baby?
When it comes to your baby’s mattress, there are some important things to consider. To keep your little one safe, choose a breathable mattress that promotes good air flow. You'll also want to double check the mattress size is correct for your cot, cotbed or moses basket. Both spring and dual core mattresses are good options to keep your little one comfy. Read more about how to choose your perfect baby mattress here.
How can I keep the nursery safe for my little one?
When building your little one's nursery, you'll want to make sure that you've got everything you need to keep them safe, especially as they start to roll, crawl and walk. Invest in a thermometer to make sure the room temperature is right, and keep them safe near stairs with baby gates. Make sure that any nappy changing lotions are kept high up out of reach of your baby, and invest in a night light to keep you safe during night time feeds and changes.
What are the benefits of dreampods and sleep bags?
Baby sleeping bags and dreampods can help your little one drift off in a safe and cosy place, making sure they're at the right temperature for a peaceful sleep. Sleep bags are available in a range of tog ratings - similar to an adult duvet. These are tailored to the time of the year and how much extra warmth your baby needs to regulate their body temperature. The design of sleep bags make night time changes easy, too, with popper or zip fastenings for easy access. Dreampods and baby nests can also decrease the risk of your little one rolling onto their tummy, giving them a comfy place to relax. Thanks to their size and weight, dreampods are also really easy to pop in your suitcase if you're staying away from home.