Why Buy Me?
- Crafted from organic and sustainable fabrics
- Designed to hug and support your baby's body
- Modern minimalistic design will fit in with any home
Snuggle Me Organic Baby Lounger - Slate
The Snuggle Me® Lounger is a unique lounging pad designed to hug your little one's full body, and will be calming and comforting your baby when you need a bit of extra support. It's crafted from certified organic, non-toxic, breathable, and hypoallergenic fabrics, and filled with polyester fibre fill, so you can pop it in the washing machine.
Designed for babies 0-9 months, the Snuggle Me® Lounger can actively engage with your baby during supervised lounging, tummy time or sitting support. Perfect for new parents, it gives a helping hand when juggling life with a newborn. And thanks to its modern design, this baby lounger will blend seamlessly into any home.
- ORGANIC, SUSTAINABLE & ETHICALLY MADE - We are in love with the idea and quality of organic, USA-made baby items. We entrust local, Minnesota seamstresses and fillers with the crafting of each Snuggle Me® Lounger. Made with GOTS certified organic, non-toxic, breathable, and hypoallergenic fabrics. Filled with polyester fibre fill for a fully machine washable lounger.
- SAFETY IS #1 - As inventors of the original baby lounger, we are the leader in their category for safety. As recommended by the AAP, NEVER use any baby lounger as a sleep device. NEVER use any baby lounger unsupervised. Designed for babies 0-9 months, use the Snuggle Me® Lounger to actively engage with your baby during supervised lounging, tummy time or sitting support.
- BEST BABY GIFT FOR NEW MOTHERS - Modern parents need additional support aids because family members are not always close at hand. The Snuggle Me® Lounger is designed to imitate an extra set of arms, giving new parents the added help needed as they juggle all the things solo or with limited physical support.
- MODERN AND MINIMAL TO FIT YOUR LIFESTYLE - The Snuggle Me® Lounger is crafted by modern mothers who understand the desire to create a minimal and timeless childhood. Our baby lounger blends seamlessly into any home as a non-intrusive support aid, ready and waiting to give an extra hand.
Age Suitability: 0 - 9 months
Size: L73.7 x W46.2 x H12.2cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||Available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.||FREE|
|Next Day Delivery||Order before 2pm to receive your order the following day.*||£5.95|
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
How can I create a calm nursery environment?
There are plenty of things you can do to create a calm nursery environment. A cot mobile hung safely above their bed can give them something to focus on and distract them if you aren't in the room or help them settle at bedtime. Go for nursery accessories such as a night light or projector, which provide a soothing low light for night time changes and feeds. Some super-soft cot bedding will be comfortable against your little one's delicate skin, helping them to feel calm and rested.
How do I choose a mattress for my baby?
When it comes to your baby’s mattress, there are some important things to consider. To keep your little one safe, choose a breathable mattress that promotes good air flow. You'll also want to double check the mattress size is correct for your cot, cotbed or moses basket. Both spring and dual core mattresses are good options to keep your little one comfy. Read more about how to choose your perfect baby mattress here.
How can I keep the nursery safe for my little one?
When building your little one's nursery, you'll want to make sure that you've got everything you need to keep them safe, especially as they start to roll, crawl and walk. Invest in a thermometer to make sure the room temperature is right, and keep them safe near stairs with baby gates. Make sure that any nappy changing lotions are kept high up out of reach of your baby, and invest in a night light to keep you safe during night time feeds and changes.
What are the benefits of dreampods and sleep bags?
Baby sleeping bags and dreampods can help your little one drift off in a safe and cosy place, making sure they're at the right temperature for a peaceful sleep. Sleep bags are available in a range of tog ratings - similar to an adult duvet. These are tailored to the time of the year and how much extra warmth your baby needs to regulate their body temperature. The design of sleep bags make night time changes easy, too, with popper or zip fastenings for easy access. Dreampods and baby nests can also decrease the risk of your little one rolling onto their tummy, giving them a comfy place to relax. Thanks to their size and weight, dreampods are also really easy to pop in your suitcase if you're staying away from home.