Why Buy Me?
- Up to 50% higher safety levels*
- Quick and easy onboarding
- Optimal breathability
Sirona Gi i-Size Car Seat - Moon Black
The latest car seat in our successful Sirona line is the most comfortable yet: the Sirona Gi i-Size. Extended rear-facing for safer travel up 20kg, this car seat also features integrated Linear Side-impact Protection for defense from all directions. A range of innovative features also upgrade your child’s comfort, including 360° rotation in any recline position with the easy rotation handle, for smooth on and off boarding. Innovative all-round air ventilation means the ride stays cool, and you have the option of choosing mesh fabrics for maximum breathability with the Plus fabric version. Five recline positions are available in either direction ‒ tailored comfort for your child, whether they’re a tiny newborn or a fully-grown four-year-old (newborn inlay accessory sold separately). 360° of comfort and safety for their first four years: the Sirona Gi i-Size.
- UP TO 50% HIGHER SAFETY LEVELS* - Extended rear-facing – one of the safest ways to travel in a car seat. In the critical first moments of a frontal impact, the child’s body is pushed against the padded car seat shell. This keeps movement to a minimum and reduces force acting on the child’s neck. Mandatory up to 15 months (76 cm), we recommend keeping your child rear-facing for as long as possible. The Sirona Gi i-Size is designed for your child to sit comfortably rear-facing until they weigh 20 kg. *compared to the same seat forward-facing in a frontal crash. Result of internal testing using 2022 ADAC frontal crash test criteria.
- QUICK AND EASY ONBOARDING - A stress-free start to your journey. Just swivel the car seat using the easy rotation handle to face the car door and get your child onboard, in any recline position. You can avoid back strain, while your child stays comfortable in the recline position that fits them, whether they’re a newborn or a toddler. Switching from rear to forward-facing travel is just as easy.
- OPTIMAL BREATHABILITY - The all-round air ventilation of Sirona Gi i-Size allows air to flow through ventilation channels within the car seat, carrying away heat and helping avoid a hot and sweaty ride for your little one. Choosing the mesh fabric available on the Plus version increases airflow even more – with up to 6 times more breathability than comparable car seat fabrics. The clear choice for comfort in any season.
- EASY ONBOARDING - When you’re getting your child strapped into the car seat, you need all the help you can get. The Sirona Gi i-Size features ingenious loops designed to keep the harness out of the way as you get your child onboard.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD UP TO 4 YEARS OLD - As your baby grows, adjust the Sirona Gi i-Size headrest for a comfortable fit at every stage. 12 positions allow a tailored fit to your child, with the harness lengthening automatically with each adjustment. And it can be adjusted with one hand for extra ease of use.
- SIDE-PROTECTION - The Linear Side-impact Protection defends your child against the force of a side impact. Working together with the energy-absorbing shell, the L.S.P. System significantly reduces the effect of impact force on the child.
- ALWAYS IN A COMFORTABLE POSITION - For every moment, whether your little one is a newborn or a growing child, the ideal recline setting is available in both riding directions – and in the boarding position, too. And when your child falls asleep in the seat, you can recline it with one hand, letting them dream that little bit longer.
- STRAIGHTFORWARD INSTALLATION - It only takes moments to set up your Sirona Gi i-Size. Use an ergonomic handle to click the ISOFIX into the vehicle seat and extend the load leg down to the car floor. Both provide stability and extra safety in the event of an accident. Visual indicators help you confirm the seat is ready to protect.
Age Suitability: 3 months up to 4 years (From birth with newborn inlay)
Maximum Child Height 61 - 105 cm (From 40 cm with newborn inlay)
Maximum Child Weight Max. 20 kg
Self-Assembly Required? Fully assembled
Dimensions: Length 710 x Width 440 x Height 750mm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 4pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.