Why Buy Me?
- One hand seat removal system
- Seat can be parent-facing or world-facing
- Perfectly adapts to your child's body shape providing the highest level of comfort
Recaro Sadena/Celona Prime Seat Unit - Matte Black
The comfortable seat unit, allows your little one to either sit facing you or, if there's a lot to discover, keep track of everything facing forward. It's also possible to lay the seat completely flat to let the really little ones relax, or just for a bit of peace.
- 5 point harness with additional shoulder and crotch pads, made from soft material for extra comfort
- Patented HERO safety system presents the straps from twisting and slipping keeping your little on safe and comfortable
- Bumper bar can be turned to one side and opened on both sides to aid placing the child in
- Adapts perfectly to your child's body shape using simple and simultaneous adjustment of headrest and harness as your child grows
- Memory buttons are integrated into the seat unit, enabling a one-handed removal of the seat unit
- Comes with a rain cover, featuring reflectors and an opening window for baby to watch the world go by
- Extra-large extendable sun canopy with UPF 50, protecting against outside disturbances and creating an island of calm
- Air ventilation systems on the outer shell and mesh inserts allow continuous air circulation
Age Suitability: Birth to 4 years (22kg)
Dimensions: L42 x W50 x H57cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||Available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.||FREE|
|Next Day Delivery||Order before 2pm to receive your order the following day.*||£5.95|
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to help you find the perfect match.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.