Why Buy Me?
- Adjusts to support you, however you're feeding
- Designed to ease strain on neck & shoulders
- Don't worry about spills & spit ups thanks to removable covers
bbhugme™ Nursing Pillow - Dots
Get all the support you need to feed your baby, however you choose to do it. Whether you're bottle or breastfeeding, the award-winning bbhugme™ Nursing Pillow moulds to your body and height, keeping your little one supported and comfy, without putting strain on your neck and shoulders. Inspired by simple Scandi style, with soft, removable covers that you can wash and a handy travel bag, you'll want to keep this comfy pillow by your side.
- Developed by Health Professionals
- Scandinavian design
- Recommended by midwives and doulas
- Adjustable firmness
- Washable & replaceable covers
- Entire product is Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex Class 1 Certified
- BPA-free silicone
- Comes in a handy travel-sized bag
Age Suitability: Birth+
Health & Safety:
- Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex Class 1 Certified
- Tested according to EN71 Toy Safety standard
- Cover - 95% cotton, 5% spandex jersey fabric Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex Class 1 certified
- Pebbles - BPA-free silicone
- Inner pillows - filled with Biofoam, CO2 neutral, non-hazardous, hygienic, lightweight and durable
- Raw material is odour-free with natural antibacterial and antifungal properties
Care & Maintenance:
- Covers - Washable at 40 degrees maximum, do not tumble dry
- Inner pillow - Do not wash, wipe the inner pillow with a washing cloth and a gentle liquid detergent, fluff and shake by hand to keep the shape
- Air it out, every month, or so air your pillow for a few hours
- The pebbles can be washed in the dishwasher or with warm water
Product includes: Inner pillow, two pebbles, one bag and one cover.
Size: L72 x H17cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||Available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.||FREE|
|Next Day Delivery||Order before 2pm to receive your order the following day.*||£5.95|
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
What are the must have weaning essentials?
The first thing you'll need to prepare for the weaning journey are bibs - a lot of them! Weaning can be a fun but messy process, and bibs are a must-have to protect your little one's clothing from all of those food splatters. With everything from baby cutlery that'll help your baby get used to holding a spoon, to plate sets and waterproof splash mats to keep your kitchen clear of mess, get ready for weaning with our essentials collection seen here.
How do I choose the right high chair for weaning?
Highchairs come with lots of different features, so the best way to choose one is to have a think about what you need yours to do. Does it need to be portable and lightweight, or do you want one that’s easy to clean? Or perhaps you’d like to buy one that adapts as your baby grows. To help you get started on your weaning journey, we've written a high chair buying guide.
When can my baby start to use a highchair?
Every baby is different, but generally we recommend using a highchair when your little one is around 6 months old. This is around the time that you'll start weaning, so a high chair is great for keeping them comfy, safe and part of the family at meal times.
Shall I buy a manual or electric breast pump?
When buying a breast pump, you'll want to look at how to keep it clean, personal comfort and your day-to-day lifestyle. If you'd prefer not to plug it into an electrical outlet or you're after a budget-friendly option, go for a manual breast pump that lets you take control of your feeding and pumping process. If you're expressing regularly, an electric breast pump might be a little easier. These models are super-efficient and often save you time, as the motor does all the pumping for you.
What are the must haves for bottle feeding?
If you've decided to bottle feed your new arrival, you'll want to consider the essential baby products that'll help make it easier and more enjoyable for you and baby. The most stress-free way to do this is to buy a complete feeding kit, which contains bottles, steriliser and insulated bottle bags. You may also choose for a day and night bottle maker, which make bottle feeding a breeze. Read our guide on bottle feeding for more helpful tips and advice.