Why Buy Me?
- Easily converts from a single pushchair to a double or twin
- Quick and easy to fold, flip the seat and convert to car seat or carry cot mode
- Give your little ones a smooth ride with the custom dual suspension
Be ready for tomorrow
Ideal as a twin or as a double for children of different ages.
- Car seat adaptors
- Rain cover
- Removable market basket
- Seat and carrycot adaptors (two seats)
You can't control your destiny, but you can be ready for the stroll ahead. With an all-season seat, swanky storage system, and the ability to expand to a double or (gasp!) even a twin - the DEMI grow really does have it all - no matter what fate may throw your way.
WHY BUY ME?
- 1. Crafted to conv
ert from a single pushchair to both a double or twin
2. Easy to fold, flip the seat, and switch to carry cot or car seat modes
3. Custom dual suspension enables the ride best for you and your babies
Nuna Demi-Grow Pushchair Features
Designed around your future you
- Removable, extendable & protective UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Fenders and built-in clear hub caps protect from dirt and debris
- LSimple, one-touch, rear wheel braking system
- Five or three point anti-loop harness, featuring quick click release button
- All accessories for double and twin modes are sold separately
- One-hand adjustable calf support
- Sibling seat (sold separately) is a twin of the main seat
- Tires are tough, foam filled and ready for any terrain
- Progressive suspension technology gives a nice, smooth ride
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide and we'll help to answer some of your questions – you can even use our pushchair quiz to help you find the perfect match.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.