Why Buy Me?
- Baby will enjoy a safe and comfy ride thanks to premium i-Size protection
- Comes complete with an ISOFIX base
- Flat-reclining seat can be used from birth to support natural sleep in and out of the car
For those busy days and long journeys, ARRA provides a smooth transition from crib to carrier. Its three recline positions allow baby to lie comfortably, whether ARRA is buckled in the backseat or attached to a pushchair.
It's i-Size-approved and lightweight, weighing just 3.9 kg*. Doubling as a car seat and a carrycot, this reclining carrier means that even though life doesn't stop, their sleep doesn't have to either.
- Super comfortable for baby with premium i-Size protection for your peace of mind
- Lightweight, around 3.9 kg! (*Does not include the canopy and insert)
- Converts to a flat reclining seat 157° angle, usable in the vehicle or with compatible pushchairs
- Three recline positions, in both car seat and travel system modes
- Side impact protection for ultimate peace of mind
- One-hand, 10 position headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- Patented Tailor tech - memory foam within the removable infant insert headrest provides a custom fit
- Merino wool and TENCEL lyocell fiber is soft, naturally controls moisture and is environmentally friendly
- Super resilient top of the line plastics
- Three point harness keeps little ones in place
- Heavy-duty shell and removable full body insert keeps them snug and supported
- Five-second, True lock base installation makes set up swift, simple and secure, using vehicle?s ISOFIX anchor points
- ISOFIX & coloured installation indicators
- Comes complete with an ISOFIX base
Age Suitability: Birth to 13kg
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 4 -7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 2pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you peace of mind that your car seat has been fitted correctly and removes human error. Isofix compatibility creates a secure and simple way to travel with your little one.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.