Why Buy Me?
- Easy to buckle your little one in with the one-hand 360° twist
- 6-position recline can be used in both rearward and forward-facing modes
- The grow-with-me infant insert has 4 individual pieces for a custom fit
Joie i-Spin Grow Car Seat - Eclipse
With years of "Are we there, yet?" ahead, this safety seat will take you from birth to booster seat, with plenty of handy features that make travelling with your little one a breeze, including a 360° spin that you can turn with one hand.
The extended rearward harness mode and belted booster mode fit out your growing passenger with the safest seating arrangements. With a 6-position recline that adjusts on demand, you can find a comfy position for your little one in both rear and forward-facing positions. And with the latest VeriFit™ install technology, you can lock in and load up with total confidence.
The custom sound and light display tells you whether you've installed it correctly, so you'll always have peace of mind. The one-time ISOFIX you can hook your car seat in with ease, whilst the Tri-Protect™ headrest gives you layer upon layer of protection - including state-of-the-art energy-absorbing memory foam.
- Suitable rearward facing with 5-point harness from birth to 105 cm, ?18.5 kg
- Suitable forward facing with 3-point vehicle seat belt from 100-125 cm, ? 25 kg
- One-time ISOFIX and top tether installation usable both rearward and forward facing
- Steel reinforced ISOFIX connectors and rebound bar for a firm install 360° seat rotation makes for easy buckling in and out
- Simple Swivel™ turning activator positioned where you naturally reach for an effortless spin
- VeriFit™ install technology uses sound and light to alert you about incorrect installation to ensure a correct fit every time
- Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security with three layers of protection inside the wings, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam
- The Guard Surround Safety™ panel attaches to the door side for optimal side impact protection
- One-hand, 7 position Grow Together™ headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- 5-point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers easily tighten with one pull motion
- Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using in booster mode
- Magnetic buckle holders
Age Suitability: Birth - 7 years approx.
Health & Safety: Meets the i-Size ECE R129/01 standard
Maximum Child Height: 125cm
Composition: Soft goods, metals, plastics
Self-Assembly Required? Fully assembled
Dimensions: 54.8 x 52 x 65cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||Available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.||FREE|
|Next Day Delivery||
Order before 2pm to receive your order the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you peace of mind that your car seat has been fitted correctly and removes human error. Isofix compatibility creates a secure and simple way to travel with your little one.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.