Why Buy Me?
- Group 1/2/3 car seat
- AutoAdjust™ side wings widen as headrest is raised to accommodate growing children
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
Joie Fortifi™ Car Seat Group 1/2/3 - Coal
Meet Fortifi™ Group 1/2/3, the clever reclining booster that makes the ups and downs of every journey extra cosy.
4 recline positions - This innovative 1/2/3 booster is crafted for first class comfort during quick outings and long road trips alike. From snug support to deep recline, it's been thoughtfully designed to keep growing kiddos extra cosy when they sit up to take in the views or lean back to snooze as they cruise.
AutoAdjust™ side wings - It's easy to make room for new growth. As you raise the headrest to accommodate kids growing to new heights, the AutoAdjust™ side wings automatically widen to give them more shoulder space.
Grow Together™ headrest - One-hand, 9 position headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously, eliminating the hassle of rethreading and ensuring the correct fit for every kiddo.
Simple install - An effortless install just clicks with colour coded guides that clear the path to a simple and intuitive buckle up with a 3-point seat belt, so you're safely on the road in a snap.
Harness Hideaway - Has your big kid outgrown their harness? Stash the straps comfortably away in sleek hidden compartments when your growing child is ready to buckle up with the seat belt.
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 36kg, approx. 12 years
- 4 recline positions forward facing
- 5-point harness usable up to 18kg, approx. 4 years
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a Group 2/3 booster
- One-hand, 9 position height adjustable headrest
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels provide extra side protection and can be individually activated for extra room in vehicle
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body and hips
- High back support holds belt positioning in proper place and provides a comfortable spot for kids to rest their head
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell increases structural integrity
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics keep little ones cosy
- Side, mesh storage pockets for child's must-have travel items
- Well-marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle's 3-point seat belt
- Padded harness covers keep kiddos cosy and secure
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
Age Suitability: Group 1/2/3, 9 to 36 kg, from 1 to 12 years old approx.
Testing Certification: ECE R44/04
Care & Maintenance: Machine washable cover
Dimensions: L52.8-65.7 x W46-48.5 x H56.1-82cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||Available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.||FREE|
|Next Day Delivery||
Order before 2pm to receive your order the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you peace of mind that your car seat has been fitted correctly and removes human error. Isofix compatibility creates a secure and simple way to travel with your little one.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.