Why Buy Me?
- Quickly and easily store it away on-the-go using the compact travel bag
- Includes a full-size removable bassinet, integrated wheels and a SecureClick changing unit
- Ultra-secure frame is finished with modern exposed tubing
Joie Commuter Travel Cot - Change & Bounce - Starry Night
A tiny tourist ready to travel in an instant with quick-release toppers. Changer and snoozing seat pop off in an instant, for easy use at home or while travelling.
- Ultra secure frame with modern exposed tubing
- Full-size bassinet included for naptime options
- Bassinet clips quickly snap on and off
- 2 integrated wheels to easily move from room to room
- Mesh lined for ventilation on all four sides
- Elevated, draught resistant base
- Simple, push button fold to pack up in a snap
- Compact folded package for simple storage in even the smallest spaces
- Carry bag included for travel
- Changing unit easily clicks on and off using Joie's SecureClick™ system
- Wipe able fabrics on changer for easy clean-up
- Snoozing seat features soft, cosy fabrics for newborn
- Cocoon shaped, cradling seat for the cosiest naptime
- Fabric covered toy bar includes 2 soft, plush toys for playtime entertainment
- SoftTouch, 5 point harness with lower buckle covers
Age Suitability: Birth to 15kg
Dimensions: L106 x W70.5 x H80cm
Folded Dimensions: L79 x W25cm x H21cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||Available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.||FREE|
|Next Day Delivery||
Order before 2pm to receive your order the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to help you find the perfect match.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.