Why Buy Me?
- Lightweight aluminium frame is easy to move through tight spaces
- Lie-back seat can be used from birth to support natural sleep
- Folds with one hand for quick and compact storage
Joie Aire Twin Pushchair - Rosy & Sea
Meet the Joie Aire™ Twin, a double duty cruiser designed to help manage two times the tinies. With this ultra-lightweight twin, you'll always be twice as ready for the day ahead. Light as a feather, this is one of the lightest, fully featured double strollers available at less than 12kg!
Fun and flexible, it includes two reversible seat liners plus individual canopies, keeping baby cushioned and the stroller protected. The seat also reclines which means both babies stay cosy - even if they're on opposite schedules.
- Comfortably compact, this twin cruiser folds up flat in an instant, with just one hand to keep you on the move
- Lightweight aluminium chassis is easy to manoeuvre
- Suitable from birth with flat reclining seats
- One hand fold with automatic fold lock
- Free standing when folded and fits in a boot
- Reversible, double seat liner features two stylish options
- Both seats are individually adjustable for a customised ride for each child
- Multi-position, flat reclining seat provides backrest recline options for either child
- Multi-position calf support gives two comfy options
- The fully padded SoftTouch 5-point safety harness is ultra-soft and gentle on baby's sensitive skin
- Harness adjusts to 3 heights to keep children safe and secure
- UPF 50+ sun canopy
- Adjustable hood also features a viewing window
- Shopping basket is deep to hold and secure personal items
- All wheel suspension for a smoother ride on rough surfaces
- Front swivel wheels lock in place as needed
- Removable and pivoting armbar gives added security and allows for safe entry or exit
- Single step, ShoeSaver brake keeps shoes scuff-free
Age Suitability: Birth to 15kg
Dimensions: L80.5 x W30.5 x H98.5cm approx.
Black Friday Delivery
Please be aware that standard delivery during our Black Friday Event is between 4 and 7 days.
Your items might arrive on different days or from different couriers, but you won’t be charged for additional deliveries. If you order items with different dispatch times, we'll deliver them separately. If something hasn’t arrived by the delivery due date, please contact us the following day.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in up to 6 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery dates specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within in up to 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for bank holiday.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
Choose Your Day Delivery
Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*
* Delivery services only available between Tuesday to Friday.