Why Buy Me?
- On-trend mid-century design with dark Beech-stained wood is elegant, stylish and a modern classic design
- Ergonomic design of chair with comfortable arm rests, gentle rocking motion and ideal height footstool for maximum maximum comfort for you and soothing comfort for baby
- Fully upholstered with new soft textured weave fabric inspired by latest trend for natural interiors
The Honley Range
Our Honley Nursing range includes an ultra-stylish nursing chair and co-ordinating foot stool.
In an on-trend mid-century design, the Honley range features chic dark Beech-stained wood and plush fabric, in a range of colour and texture options, making these pieces a stylish addition to your baby's room or any room in the home.
The super plush upholstered seating is soft and comfortable, while the fabric style and colour options are inspired by the latest interior trends. The ergonomic shape of the chair, upholstered arm rests set to the ideal height and gentle rocking motion of the chair are designed to support and relax both you and your baby while you nurse or feed and are just as comfortable when relaxing in or enjoying a post-feed cuddle.
Honley Stool and Nursing Chair Set - Light Grey Textured Weave & Dark Wood
With its on-trend mid-century design, chic dark Beech-stained wood and fabric inspired by the latest interior trends, our Honley Nursing Chair and Footstool is a stylish addition to your baby's room or any room in the home.
The super plush upholstered seating is soft and comfortable, while the fabric style and colour options are inspired by the latest interior trends. The ergonomic shape of the chair, upholstered arm rests at the ideal height and gentle rocking motion are designed to support and relax both you and your baby while you nurse or feed and are just as comfortable when relaxing in or enjoying a post-feed cuddle. The equally stylish co-ordinating footstool is an ideal accessory, for added comfort as you feed your little one or as a place to perch while you soothe baby back to sleep at night.
Made in Britain and available in a variety of stylish colours and fabrics inspired by the latest interiors trends, our Honley Nursing Chair & Footstool uses quality materials including solid wood rocking legs and a fully upholstered seat of soft, plush fabric, offering a luxurious feel at feeding times. With a removable cushion for easy cleaning, the Honley Nursing chair, together with the co-ordinating Honley Footstool, is a stylish yet classic set that will last for many years and that fits any modern interior, translating easily from a nursery to other rooms in the home.
- Quality in the materials and the detailing- including fully upholstered seat in soft fabrics and solid dark stained-Beech wood
- Removable cushion for easy cleaning
- Designed with longevity in mind so its style fits effortlessly into any room of the home, beyond the nursery
- Available in 5 colours/fabric options to co-ordinate with matching stool. Includes new fabric Textured Weave, inspired by latest interior trend for natural textures.
- Hardwood and composite board frames
- Foam seat interiors
- Fabric options as per the swatch choices - Woven, Velvet, Boucle and Textured Weave. Composition: 100% polyester.
Standards UK/EU: EN 1022 2018 - Stability Tests. Complies with The Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations 1988 (amended 1989, 1993, and 2010).
Care & Maintenence: General domestic use requires regular dusting and vacuuming with a soft brush. Most decorative facings require minimal maintenance and can be kept clean by wiping with a clean damp cloth. Do not use any spray polishes or solvent clenaers as these may damage the finish.
Do not use bleaches or household cleaning products on fabrics or leather as they will damage the dyes in the weave and hide. Only use professional cleaning products once you have tested it on a safe (out of sight) area or call a professional specialist for advice.
FSC Certified Wood? No
- Chair: W: 78.5cm x D: 82cm x H: 82.5cm
- Foot Stool: W: 55.5cm x D: 40cm x H: 34cm
- Chair: 30KG
- Footstool: 5.5KG
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
Furniture/Large Items - Choose your day delivery**
Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*
Get it in time for Christmas: Order before Fri 16 Dec for mainland UK and Fri 2 Dec, Northern Ireland and offshore.
* Delivery services only available between Monday to Friday.
** Delivery service only available on selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.