Why Buy Me?
- Lightweight frame is really easy to push and steer
- Slim enough to fit through shop doorways and tight spaces
- Folds with one hand for quick and compact storage
The Essentials Bundle - What's Included?Flip XT³ Pushchair
The Skyline Grey Flip XT³ is crafted from soft fabrics and finished with cotton blend lining and beautiful leatherette details. With a stunning chrome pushchair chassis and stand-out wheels, this pushchair looks the part. It's got a super-spacious seat that'll give your little one a comfy ride, with a lie-back position to support natural, healthy sleep. The UPF 50+ large hood and air vent will offer baby cooling protection from the sun, whilst the peek-a-boo window makes it easy to keep an eye on them as they sleep. And because it's compatible with car seats and carrycots, you can enjoy a full travel system that makes it so easy to get about with baby.
- The lie-flat position supports natural, healthy sleep.
- Attach toys to the toy loop to keep little ones entertained on the go.
- Compatible with car seats and carrycots for a full travel system.
- The UPF 50+ large hood & air vent provides cooling protection from the sun.
- The compact fold in either the forward or parent-facing position saves lots of space.
- The magnetic peek-a-boo window makes it easy, and quiet, to check on baby.
- The seat easily lifts off the chassis with one simple click.
Give your newborn a comfy place to sleep whilst you're out and about with this Skyline Grey carrycot. Designed to co-ordinate with our Flip XT³ pushchair, it's crafted from comfy quilted fabric with a soft cotton blend chambray lining. With a cushioned mattress and a lie-flat position that supports a natural sleeping position, it's ideal for naps on-the-go. The magnetic apron means you can tuck baby away quickly and quietly, whilst the hood's optional air vent keeps them cool and comfortable.
- The magnetic apron tucks baby away quickly and quietly.
- The front-release handle lets you move your carrycot with ease.
- The hood's optional air vent keeps baby cool and comfortable.
- The cushioned mattress offers even more comfort for naps on the go.
- Stylish and practical - co-ordinates with most Mamas & Papas pushchairs.
- Removable insulated bottle hold keeps milk at the right temperature.
- Co-ordinating changing mat for nappy changing on the go.
- Co-ordinating removable pouch keeps all of mum's essentials separate.
- Multi-pocket design offers even more storage for your essentials.
- Water-resistant fabric keeps it safe in wet weather.
- Designed to fit most pushchairs and co-ordinates with Ocarro, Urbo2 and Flip XT2.
- The padded-lining keeps little one cosy and comfortable.
- Water and dirt resistant so it's even easier to keep clean and dry.
- Wind resistant to protect baby in colder weather.
- The multi-position harness holes allow you to re-position the footmuff as baby grows.
Attach a CYBEX or Maxi-Cosi® car seat to your stroller in no time with the 1 click adapters. The cup holder keeps your hands free for baby.
Flip XT³ Pushchair
Age Suitability: Birth - 22kg
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean only
Health & Safety: European Safety Standard EN1888:2012
Self-Assembly: Partial customer assembly
Composition: Main hood: 100% polyester
Flip XT³ Carrycot
Age Suitability: Birth - 9kg
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean only except mattress fitted sheet which is machine washable.
Health & Safety: European Safety Standard EN 1466:2014. Note: This product is suitable only for a child who cannot sit up.
Self-Assembly: Partial customer assembly
- Outer: 100% polyester
- Internals and mattress: 50/50 polycotton
Flip XT³ Pushchair
Size: H: 100 x W: 59 x L: 96cm approx.
Folded Size: H: 36 x W: 59 x L: 73.5cm approx.
Wheel Size: Front:164 x W:36
Flip XT³ Carrycot
Size: L:76 x W:39 x H:59cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 2pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to learn more about which one would work for you.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.
What baby essentials do you need when traveling with a newborn?
There are a few essential baby travel products you shouldn't travel without. No matter how long your journey is make sure you pack plenty of diapers and wipes. Travel toys are an important method of keeping newborns occupied and happy during long journeys. We also recommend travelling with a lightweight, foldable travel stroller. Our travel strollers fold up to fit in your car, on a plane, or on a train. Backpack changing bags will ensure that you are able to have all of your baby's essentials with you at all times. Discover more baby travel essentials advice in our blog post.
How do I travel with a toddler?
Whether you're an experienced traveller or this is your first significant family vacation, taking a toddler along requires you to pack a few extra items. There are some toddler travel necessities that will make travelling smoother, from portable travel cots and toys to lightweight travel strollers that can be easily transported on an aeroplane, or in the car. Wherever you are travelling with your toddler, there are travel products out there to help.