Why Buy Me?
- Features two pre-set expert sleep cycles to suit either a calm child or to help soothe a restless child
- Individual rhythms and light effects to soothe baby to sleep
- Baby Cry Sensor automatically turns the ambiance projector back on if baby cries during the night
The Pabobo Calm Ocean Musical Projector allows parents to enhance their baby's bedtime routine. This beautiful, plush-surrounded projector has two pre-set expert sleep cycles to suit either a calm child or to help soothe a restless child. Both of these pre-sets have individual rhythms and light effects to encourage soothing and eventually lull sleep.
Calm Ocean's soft, musical ambiance goes through three phases of descending intensity specifically designed to help baby gradually relax and drift off to sleep. These are:
- Phase 1 - Captivate baby's attention with lively animations and music
- Phase 2 - Soothe baby with softer animations and music
- Phase 3 - Time to fall asleep with minimal animations and without music
Another superb feature of the Pabobo Calm Ocean Projector is the Baby Cry Sensor. This automatically turns the ambiance projector back on if baby cries during the night. With a relaxing womb sound, this program intuitively helps to calm baby. Parents can rest assured that, if they don't immediately hear their awakened baby, the Calm Ocean Projector will begin the work of settling baby again.
- Soothing: animated marine projections with waves & fish that captivate baby's attention.
- Practical: the removable projector makes it easily washable.
- Safe: doesn't heat up, even under the sheets (cold LED).
- Cry Sensor reactivates the projector if baby cries during the night
- Choose from 3 scenarios for quiet to restless or awakened child.
- Smart: auto shut-off and cry sensor to turn-on if the child cries.
- Musical: choose between a soft lullaby or marine rhythms.
Age Suitability: Birth +
Dimensions: H30 x W30 x L16cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
How can I create a calm nursery environment?
There are plenty of things you can do to create a calm nursery environment. A cot mobile hung safely above their bed can give them something to focus on and distract them if you aren't in the room or help them settle at bedtime. Go for nursery accessories such as a night light or projector, which provide a soothing low light for night time changes and feeds. Some super-soft cot bedding will be comfortable against your little one's delicate skin, helping them to feel calm and rested.
How do I choose a mattress for my baby?
When it comes to your baby’s mattress, there are some important things to consider. To keep your little one safe, choose a breathable mattress that promotes good air flow. You'll also want to double check the mattress size is correct for your cot, cotbed or moses basket. Both spring and dual core mattresses are good options to keep your little one comfy. Read more about how to choose your perfect baby mattress here.
How can I keep the nursery safe for my little one?
When building your little one's nursery, you'll want to make sure that you've got everything you need to keep them safe, especially as they start to roll, crawl and walk. Invest in a thermometer to make sure the room temperature is right, and keep them safe near stairs with baby gates. Make sure that any nappy changing lotions are kept high up out of reach of your baby, and invest in a night light to keep you safe during night time feeds and changes.
What are the benefits of dreampods and sleep bags?
Baby sleeping bags and dreampods can help your little one drift off in a safe and cosy place, making sure they're at the right temperature for a peaceful sleep. Sleep bags are available in a range of tog ratings - similar to an adult duvet. These are tailored to the time of the year and how much extra warmth your baby needs to regulate their body temperature. The design of sleep bags make night time changes easy, too, with popper or zip fastenings for easy access. Dreampods and baby nests can also decrease the risk of your little one rolling onto their tummy, giving them a comfy place to relax. Thanks to their size and weight, dreampods are also really easy to pop in your suitcase if you're staying away from home.