Why Buy Me?
- Adjustable angle gives the safest, comfiest position for your baby
- Lets you turn your car seat 90 or 360°, or forward- or rearward-facing
- Works with the BABY-SAFE iSENSE, BABY-SAFE 3 i-SIZE, or DUALFIX iSENSE
Britax Römer FLEX BASE iSENSE Isofix Base - Black
With the FLEX BASE iSENSE car seat base, you'll be ready for 4 years of safety on the road. This modular base is compatible with the BABY-SAFE iSENSE, the new BABY-SAFE 3 i-SIZE as well as the DUALFIX iSENSE car seats - and they can all be installed on the base with just one click. The rotating feature lets you turn each seat towards the car door, making it easy to place and harness your child, whilst the DUALFIX car seats can be turned 360 degrees, allowing forward-facing travel when your child goes over 15 months, or 76cm.
The FLEX BASE iSENSE can be adjusted to 6 different positions to provide the best combination of safety and comfort for your little one, and when used with the DUALFIX iSENSE you can even adjust the angle on-the-go to a more comfortable position when your toddler falls asleep.
- The ISOFIX ratchet system lets the ISOFIX arms extend, so you can easily fit or remove the infant carrier base from your car's ISOFIX anchorage points
- The modular FLEX BASE iSENSE is compatible with the BABY-SAFE iSENSE, the BABY-SAFE 3 i-SIZE, or the DUALFIX iSENSE car seats
- Height adjustable support leg gives extra stability for the car seat via the vehicle floor
- Adjustable rebound bar helps to prevent the child car seat from tilting in an impact
- In case of an impact the patented Pivot Link ISOFIX System directs the force first downward then forward to reduce the risk of head and neck injury
- You can easily adjust the angle of the car seat to 6 different positions, to provide a more ergonomic, safe position for your little one
- The rotating base lets you turn the seat to the car door, allowing you to easily get your child in and out of the seat
- Designed to be easy to store away in your home or car boot
Age Suitability: Birth - 105cm (4 years)
Dimensions: H43.5 x W44 x D66cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 4pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you peace of mind that your car seat has been fitted correctly and removes human error. Isofix compatibility creates a secure and simple way to travel with your little one.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.