Why Buy Me?
- Great Value - 3 Refill Cassettes included
- OdourSeal - Antibacterial technology, keeping bad smells and germs at bay
- No Twist No Fuss - Only takes one hand to dispense the nappy
Angelcare Nappy Disposal System Refill Cassettes (3 Pack) - Blue
Ditch the Dirty Nappy - Lock smells away and stay germ-free with your Angelcare Nappy Bin!
The Angelcare Refill Cassettes help to provide a convenient and hygienic way of disposing of dirty nappies. This is a pack of 3 refill cassettes, normally enough for up to 3 months of usage. Each Angelcare refill cassette includes a 7 layered film that keeps bad smells at bay, with a special antibacterial coating. Unbeatable odour protection!
- Convenient, Easy-To-Use Refill - All nappies are safely contained in the bin, and you won't have to touch or smell them ever again.
- Easy to Empty - Remove it just like a normal bin liner (approximately once a week.)
- Long-Lasting - A single cassette lasts on average up to 1 month. Please note that all babies are unique and experiences may differ.
- Less Plastic - Because nappies are not wrapped individually, our system uses up to 4 times less plastic than similar products.
- 100% Compatibility - All Angelcare cassettes are suitable for all Angelcare Nappy Bins sold in the UK.
Age Suitability: Birth+
Product Includes: 3 refill cassettes
Dimensions: H14 x W17 x L17cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 4 -7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 2pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
What do I need to prepare for baby bath time?
To make sure bath time stays fun and safe for you and your little one, we recommend a suitable baby bath to properly support and prop your baby up, a bath thermometer to check the water is just right, and a soft hooded towel to dry their skin afterwards. Designed to fit into most bathtubs, the Mamas & Papas range of newborn baths offer slip-resistant surfaces and excellent stability. Discover our bath time essentials to make sure you have everything you need to bathe your little one.
What do I need to consider when choosing a changing mat?
If you're looking for a changing mat, keep an eye out for one that's easy to carry and store, and comfy and durable for baby, too. If you need a portable changing mat to take on-the-go, you'll want one that rolls or folds up small so you can pop it in your changing bag. You can also buy anti-roll changing mats to keep your little one where they need to be. Your changing mat needs to be made out of waterproof material, which makes it easy for you to wipe up any spills or accidents while you're changing your baby.
What should I pack in my hospital bag?
There is no right or wrong way to pack a hospital bag; it's just important to make sure you have everything, including toiletries, clothing, and items you rely on during stressful situations, like your favourite book. It's also wise to get organised in advance by creating a list of hospital bag essentials. Get some more baby hospital bag essentials inspiration in our blog post.