Product Code: 5428x1100
A design classic
Our Urbo² is designed with style in mind, from the iconic frame to the trend-inspired hood fabrics. It also comes with a lie-flat seat and carrycot option offering a natural sleeping environment for baby. Showcasing the stark contrasts of ombré trends, our limited edition Urbo2 Ombré Pewter fuses monochrome fabrics with a stunning metallic pewter frame. It's an exclusive pushchair of real distinction.
Features & Benefits
- French Jacquard Fabric - the textured fabric creates a lavish look and feel
- Pewter Chassis - offering a distinctive metallic look
- Leatherette Branding Badges - debossed in striking chrome details
- Leatherette Handle - for that luxurious finishing touch
|Age Guideline:||Birth - 15kg.|
|Dimensions:||H: 104 x W: 54 x L: 86cm Approx.|
|Folded Dimensions:||H: 49 x W: 54 x D: 85cm Approx. (Lie flat with bumper bar)|
|Includes:||Chassis, Seat Unit, Chest & Crotch Pads, Shopping Basket, Insect Net and Raincover.|
Perfect for newborns, the chrome carrycot with leatherette detailing is a safe and stylish solution for newborns. The protective hood with concealed air vent creates a cool and comfortable environment for nap times. The magnetic apron allows for quiet settling, and the easy release and lock system makes it even easier to turn your pushchair into a stylish pram.
|Age Guideline:||Birth - 9kg.|
|Dimensions:||H: 59 x W: 40 x L: 80cm Approx.|
|Includes:||Carrycot, Apron and Mattress.|
- Suitable for extended periods of sleeping (i.e: occasional overnight) when used with a carry cot mattress sold separately (Mamas and Papas Foam Carrycot Mattress, CFBSMCC00/Mamas and Papas Foam Anti Allergy with Thermo + Carrycot Mattress CFATMCC00)
NOTE: The carrycot mattress is to be used instead of your supplied mattress
- 5 point safety harness should always be used when baby is in the pushchair.
- Never leave baby unattended when in the pushchair.
- Seat recline function suitable for newborns when in full recline.
* You save this amount against the cost of purchasing the items together at their full individual prices.