When attached to the Stokke® Xplory® chassis, the seat has both an active and a rest position to suit your child's mood.
It is also designed to maximize the opportunities for a child to remain in an optimal lying down position. This is crucial for child development, relieving pressure on your child's back and allowing oxygen to be more easily exchanged.
Features & Benefits:
- 2 positions - active and lie flat
- Large hood canopy to protect from sun/ weather
- 5 point safety harness
- Direct attachment to stroller - no need for adaptors
- Can be attached to the car by either seatbelt or isofix base
- Adjustable harness / head rest
Age suitability: birth - 13kg
Reclining position: 73x34x46 cm
Carry position: 68x66x46 cm
Car position: 70x60x46 cm
Care Instructions: Wipe down with a damp clothRegister your product