Crafted from solid European oak and oak veneers, our new Osborne nursery furniture brings a fresh, exciting take to traditional, luxury styling.
2 piece set includes cot/toddler/day bed and dresser/changer.
- Cot converts into both a toddler bed and day bed, for long-lasting use.
- The adjustable cot base comes with 2 height positions making it even easier to access baby, and safer than a traditional drop-side cot.
- Designed to fit any Mamas & Papas cotbed size mattress (L: 139 X W:69 X D: 10cm) - Full-length underbed storage drawer.
- Combined dresser/changer.
- Supplied with a panel to fill the void once the changer is no longer needed.
- Soft close drawers, for a peaceful nursery.Dimensions:
Cot/day/toddler bed: H: 90 x W: 79 x L: 155 cm Approx.
Dresser/changer: H: 95 x W: 96 x D: 52 cm Approx. Finish & Colour:
Solid Oak/matt lacquer. Variations in tone and wood grain will be apparent piece to piece. This is part of the woods natural beauty. Materials:
Solid Oak frame with real Oak veneers on engineered board. Self Assembly Required?
Yes Age Suitability:
Cotbed: Birth - 4 years Approx.
Dresser/changer: Birth - 11kg (12 month Approx) Standards:
- Cotbed: European safety standard EN 716:2008, British safety standard BS 8509:2008+A1:2011 - Dresser/Changer: European safety standard EN 12221, British Safety standard BS 14749 Advice:
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Mattress size should be 690 x 1390 and Mattress thickness should not exceed 100mm
- To avoid falls, the matress base must be set to low position before the child can sit upClick here to order a furniture swatchClick to find your perfect mattress We deliver & build
All our furniture is flat packed and includes easy to follow instructions for self-assembly. Alternatively our delivery team are professionally trained so they can build and position your furniture for you. They'll even take the rubbish away with them. Want to know more? Click here for more information or simply select this delivery option at checkout
Please note: Each piece is as unique as your child. Variations in grain patterns and colour will be apparent; this is an attribute of its natural beauty.