Product Code: 271202701
This unique bundle includes the Motorola MBP486 Video Monitor and two Babysense sensor pads. Medically approved and clinically tested, the Babysense sensor pads are positioned under the mattress of a baby cot, crib or bed, allowing parents to monitor their baby?s movement and breathing pattern continuously while they sleep. These sensor pads are also able to cover an entire bed area for those little ones who love to move around, offering extra security and reassurance to parents.
Parents can pick up alerts on their parent unit of the Motorola MBP483, via an alarm sound and a red alarm light. This alert will only be raised if the baby is taking less than 10 breaths per one minute or if the baby's movement stops for more than 20 seconds, providing a quick response before the situation turns serious.
The Motorola MBP483 is a Video Monitor and is designed to fit perfectly into your modern home. Offering digital zoom, infrared night vision capability, two-way communication, room temperature monitoring and a 300 meter range, parents can keep an eye on their baby anywhere in the house at any time. There are integrated lullabies that will help soothe your child to sleep.
- 2.8" Diagonal Colour Screen (TFT 320x240 resolution)
- High sensitivity microphone
- Volume Control
- LED Sound Level Indicator
- Wireless Technology 2.4Ghz FHSS
- Secure data encryption
- Up to 300meters Range
- Out-of-Range Alert
- Infrared Night Vision
- Support Stand
- Low Battery Alert
- Rechargeable Battery (Parent Unit)
- 2-way Communication
- Room Temperature Monitoring
Features for the BabySense Pad:
- Medically Certified MDD 93/42/EEC.
- BabySense registers the actual rate of slightest breathing movement over continuous periods of 20 seconds.
- BabySense alarms if movement stops for more than 20 seconds or if it detects less than 10 breathing movement per minute.
- BabySense comes with 2 Sensor Pads enabling coverage of majority of the bed area.