Product Code: 5879x0502
This Bundle includes: Pushchair, Car Seat, ISOFIX Base, Carrycot, Adaptors & Cup HolderDesigned for the smallest of spaces & ultimate portability
Full of great features, with a compact fold. Babies grow quickly, which means they grow out of things quickly. The secret is finding things that grow with them.
Our Flip XT is designed to do just that. The dual-position seat, with lie-flat option, means it can be used as soon as baby is ready to move on from a carrycot and just as good when your little one is ready to face the world. No matter which way the seat faces, you can fold up your Flip XT2 with one hand and no fuss. So it?s down and away in no time.
- Our most compact one handed fold, forward or rear facing, it even fits in the boot of a mini
- Lifelong use - no need to upgrade to a buggy for your toddler.
- Large and comfy lie flat seat with lots of wriggle room.
- The lie-flat position supports natural, healthy sleep.
- Compatible with car seats and carrycots for a full travel system.
- The compact fold in either the forward or parent-facing position saves lots of space.
- The UPF 50+ large hood & air vent provide cooling protection from the sun.
- The magnetic peek-a¬-boo window makes it easy, and quiet, to check on baby.
- Attach toys to the bumper bar to keep little ones entertained on the go.
Product SpecificationsAge Suitability
Birth - 15kg/33lbDimensions
H: 104 x W: 57.5 x L: 90cm Approx. Folded Dimensions
H: 68" W:55" D:50" approx. Wheel Size
Front: 6.5, Rear: 9 9.2 kg approx. Safety
The safety standard and testing methods may vary in different countries and regions. Depending on the individual country or safety standard specific warnings may apply. In Europe, this vehicle is intended for children from birth up to 15kg. *In USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, the recommended maximum child?s weight and height for normal use should not exceed 50lbs/43" (23kg/110cm). WARNING this product is not suitable for running or skating. Please refer to the instruction manual for further information. We test our pushchairs ability to handle:
- 10,000 kerb mounts
- 6,000 stairs lifts
- 5,000 brake applications
- 2,740 fold-trials
- 1,000km of road
- -15°C temperatures
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Standards - EN1888:2012, 16 CFR 1227