Safely rear-facing until your child reaches 105 cm in height.
When using the CYBEX Sirona M i-size, the child can be transported in a rear-facing position from birth until they reach 105 cm in height (approx. 4 years). The new, intelligent design means that even taller kids have plenty of leg room to sit comfortably. But it doesn't take up too much space either the Sirona M i-Size can be easily installed in smaller cars. Additional features such as the one-hand reclining function provide extra convenience and make everyday use easier.
Why Buy Me?
- Rearward facing - Significantly reduces the risk of injury in case of a head-on collision.
- Alternatively can be used as a forward-facing seat with harness system.
- Depending on shape and size, older children may have insufficient legroom when sitting rear-facing.
- Integrated linear side-impact protection.
- Can be folded out and reduces the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the head and shoulder protectors.
- 12 position height adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides that grow with your child.
Features & Benefits:
- Energy-absorbing shell: Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby.
- One-hand recline function: Easily adjusts to the perfect position (rearward facing: 5 positions; forward facing: 3 positions).
- Click-in system to change seat position.
Age Sutability: Birth - 105 cm (approx. 4 years).
Weight: 14 kg.
Dimensions: H: 66.7 x W:43.9 x D:65.7 Approx.
We'll work around you. Let us know which day is best, and we'll deliver it to you; whether that’s to your home, the nearest store or collection point. For more information about all our delivery options click the link below.
Find out more