57% of car seats are fitted incorrectly, use me with the ISOFIX base and just click for the safest fit.*
Travel-system ready with superior side impact protection designed to carry them safely from birth.
Designed with sophisticated ergonomics and superior side impact protection, the rear-facing and ISOFIX compatible Aton Q gives outstanding comfort and advanced crash support for your little one from birth. And because it?s travel-system ready you can just clip straight on your pushchair when you arrive.
Why Buy Me?
- From day one - ready to use from birth up to 18 months.
- Travel system compatible - easily attaches to any of our pushchairs.
- Rear facing - 80% safer during their development.
- ISOFIX compatible - one click installation with the ultra-safe ISOFIX base.
Features & Benefits:
- Safer sides - superior side impact protection.
- Telescopic shock absorbers - retractable side impact rods help the energy absorbing shell soak up the force of a side on collision.
- Belt fit option - for parents without an ISOFIX ready car.
- Nice and light - lightweight body that?s easy to carry.
- Easy up and down - seat height adjusts automatically.
- Adjustable headrest - 8 comfy positions plus an integrated harness guide.
- Energy-absorbing shell - cushions the impact in case of a crash.
- Super comfy straps - extra wide Y-harness straps with soft belt and crotch pad.
- Ready-made shade - integrated XXL foldaway sun canopy in matching colours.
- Sun safe - all fabrics are UPF 50+.
- Removable covers - easily slipped off and safe to wash at 30 degrees.
- Cool colours - take your pick from a selection of stylish colour ways designed to co-ordinate with our pushchairs.
Age Suitability: Birth - 13kg.
Weight: 4.6kg Approx.
Includes: Car Seat, Harness, Chest Pads, Crotch Pad and Removeable Inlay.
We'll work around you. Let us know which day is best, and we'll deliver it to you; whether that’s to your home, the nearest store or collection point. For more information about all our delivery options click the link below.
Find out more