Why Buy Me?
- 94% of babies accept the MAM SoftSkin™ Teat*
- Unique self-sterilising function - ideal for on the go!
- 80% less colic and regurgitation thanks to the vented bottle base - for relaxed feeding
MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic 260ml Bottle - 3pk Taupe
MAM Easy Start Anti Colic is the ideal bottle for an easy switch between breast and bottle thanks to the patented SkinSoft™ teat which is silky soft and provides a familiar feel for babies. Market Research confirmed that 94% of babies accepted the teat making it perfect for when mum wants to be a bit more flexible.
Thanks to the innovative vented base there is an even drinking flow so that babies can remain calm and relaxed without swallowing air helping to reduce colic in 80% of cases.
The Easy Start Bottle self-sterilises in 3 easy steps ensuring simple safe bottle cleaning at home or on the go!
Composition: Plastic, 246.8g & Silicone, 61.3g.
- Teats MUST be replaced every 1-2 months for hygiene & safety reasons.
- Always use this product under adult supervision, never leave baby alone with this product
- Never use feeding teats as a soother
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay - do not put baby to bed with bottle
- Always check food temperature before feeding
- Keep all components not in use out of reach of children
- Always prepare a bottle away from baby!
- Throw away at the first signs of damage or weekness
- Never heat or cool a sealed bottle: You MUST remove the lid/teat and collar as a whole beforehand
Standards UK/EU: This product meets the requirements of European Standard EN 14350
Care & maintenance:
- Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene
- Before first and each use, clean in warm soapy water and rinse well with clean water before sterilising, in order to ensure hygiene. Avoid harmful ingredients in the soap such as alcohol, chlorine, and/or microplastics. Do not leave items standing in the cleaning detergent like soapy water longer than recommended - this could negatively affect the product function. All bottle parts MUST be disassembled for proper cleaning. Cleaning/sterilising while assembled can damage the bottle
- Dishwasher safe on top dishwasher rack (max 65 degrees Celsius) but please be aware food colourants may discolour the bottle components
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents. You can clean the bottle parts with a soft bottle brush such as the MAM soft brush, which can also be used to gently clean inside the teat. Hard scourers may scratch the plastic
- Ensure no residual food remains in the bottle parts after cleaning and sterilising
- Teats must be replaced every 1-2 months for hygiene and safety reasons
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 4pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
What are the must have weaning essentials?
The first thing you'll need to prepare for the weaning journey are bibs - a lot of them! Weaning can be a fun but messy process, and bibs are a must-have to protect your little one's clothing from all of those food splatters. With everything from baby cutlery that'll help your baby get used to holding a spoon, to plate sets and waterproof splash mats to keep your kitchen clear of mess, get ready for weaning with our essentials collection seen here.
How do I choose the right high chair for weaning?
Highchairs come with lots of different features, so the best way to choose one is to have a think about what you need yours to do. Does it need to be portable and lightweight, or do you want one that’s easy to clean? Or perhaps you’d like to buy one that adapts as your baby grows. To help you get started on your weaning journey, we've written a high chair buying guide.
When can my baby start to use a highchair?
Every baby is different, but generally we recommend using a highchair when your little one is around 6 months old. This is around the time that you'll start weaning, so a high chair is great for keeping them comfy, safe and part of the family at meal times.
Shall I buy a manual or electric breast pump?
When buying a breast pump, you'll want to look at how to keep it clean, personal comfort and your day-to-day lifestyle. If you'd prefer not to plug it into an electrical outlet or you're after a budget-friendly option, go for a manual breast pump that lets you take control of your feeding and pumping process. If you're expressing regularly, an electric breast pump might be a little easier. These models are super-efficient and often save you time, as the motor does all the pumping for you.
What are the must haves for bottle feeding?
If you've decided to bottle feed your new arrival, you'll want to consider the essential baby products that'll help make it easier and more enjoyable for you and baby. The most stress-free way to do this is to buy a complete feeding kit, which contains bottles, steriliser and insulated bottle bags. You may also choose for a day and night bottle maker, which make bottle feeding a breeze. Read our guide on bottle feeding for more helpful tips and advice.
What's the best way to wean my little one onto solid foods?
Your baby will be introduced to a fascinating new world of flavours, textures, and tastes through their weaning. Everything from baby blenders to cutlery, bibs, and splash mats has been designed to make mealtimes simpler for you and your little one. We've teamed up with Beaba and Registered Dietitian, Mummy Nutrition, to put together our top tips for weaning. We also have more feeding and weaning FAQs to help.
How to help baby with teething?
Teething toys and comforters will provide some short term relief for both teething baby and you. But if you want some more teething tips and advice, we've worked alongside Cheeky Chompers to pull together some teething advice and tips on how to survive weaning with your little one, you can read this here.