Why Buy Me?
- Made from 100% recycled fabrics
- Includes ClimaFlow technology for temperature control
- Offers 360° Rotation using one hand
The Maxi-Cosi Mica Pro Eco car seat delivers completely, with no compromises or half measures.
As parents, you want to give your children the very best start in life. No compromises or half-measures; the Maxi-Cosi Mica Pro Eco car seat delivers completely. It can be used immediately from birth thanks to the comfortable Baby Hugg inlay and can also be used up until your little one is four years old.
That's four years of travelling in the safest rearward-facing position with this 360 degree rotating car seat. Whether they're a newborn or a toddler, the easy-in 5-point safety harness will keep your child safe and secure at all times. Both today and tomorrow.
- Sleeping recline position for comfortable trips
- Seat has extra padding for a comfy journey
- Adjustable headrest with soft memory foam for extra comfort
- The Baby Hugg inlay adds safety and comfort for the newborn
- ClimaFlow: Built-in ventilation in the backrest that keeps your child at the right temperature
- Complies with the latest and highest safety standards: i-Size (R129)
- Superior G-CELL 2.0 side impact technology for better impact absorption
- Headrest with protective memory foam for extra safety
- 5-point safety harness for restraining child in the best way, according to rigid body parts in the event of a forward collision
- Car seat can be used in its rearward facing position until your little one is four years old
- Audible and visual indicators confirm the right fit and minimise the risk of incorrect installation
- Made from 100% recycled fabrics
- ClimaFlow for temperature control & comfort
- 360° rotation using one hand
- G-CELL 2.0 side impact protection
- Extended rearward facing position
- Cover can be easily removed and is machine washable
- ISOFIX connectors and support leg provide the safest, easiest and quickest way to install your car seat
Age Suitability: Birth - 4 years approx.
Health & Safety: ECE R129/03 i-Size
Maximum Child Height: 105cm
Maximum Child Weight: 18kg
Composition: Recycled polyester
Safety Warnings / Care & Maintenance: Please refer to user manual
Self-Assembly Required? Fully Assembled
Product Includes: Car seat, Baby Hugg inlay, 2 sets of shoulder pads (newborn & toddler)
Dimensions: L66 x W45 x H64cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Subject to eligibility, items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 4pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you peace of mind that your car seat has been fitted correctly and removes human error. Isofix compatibility creates a secure and simple way to travel with your little one.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.