Why Buy Me?
- Includes all of your newborn and toddler travel essentials
- Go from carrycot to car seat or pushchair in no time
- No need to upgrade until your little one reaches 22kg
Ideal for rural & suburban living
Robust comfort with the compact one hand fold - go further with the Mamas & Papas Ocarro, the ultimate all-terrain pushchair.Bundle includes pushchair, carrycot, adaptors, cup holder, changing bag & footmuff.
- Robust support: Dual suspension for all-terrains
- Ultimate comfort: Large, padded seat
- One-Hand Fold: Quick, easy and compact
- Ready from birth: Carrycot and car seat compatible
- Supportive sleep: Lie-flat seat design
- Cooling comfort: Ventilated zip up hood panel
- Cosy support: Head cushion & padded chest pads
- Privacy & protection: Large, extendable hood
- Effortless strolling: Adjustable pushchair handle
- Improved visibility: Reflective wheel trims
- Durable Support
- Puncture-proof tyres
- Stress-free storage: Easy-access under-seat basket
- Ready for kerbs: Ergonomically-designed chassis
- Pocket for car seat adaptors & mesh pocket for rain cover
- Lie-flat position supports natural, healthy sleep
- Magnetic apron tucks baby away quickly and quietly
- Front-release handle lets you move your carrycot with ease
- Hood's optional air vent keeps the cot cool and comfortable
- Cushioned mattress offers even more comfort for naps on the go
Age Suitability: Birth up to 22kg or 4 years whichever comes first.
Safety: WARNING this product is not suitable for running or skating. Please refer to the instruction manual for further information.
Wash Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
European safety standard EN1888-2:2018
Age Suitability: Birth - 9kg/20lb.
Age Suitability: Birth - 15kg
Safety: WARNING: Do not let your child overheat. This product is not suitable for use indoors. 5 point safety harness should always be used when baby is in the pushchair. Never leave baby unattended when in the pushchair.
Pushchair Dimensions: H101 x W59 x L101cm approx. Folded: H40 x W59 x D78cm approx.
Wheel Size: Front: 8" Rear: 11"
Weight: 13.5kg approx.
Carrycot Dimensions: H59 x W37 x L75cm approx., Weight:4.4kg approx.
Changing Bag Dimensions: H32 x W45 x D20cm approx.
Footmuff Dimensions: H100 x W52 x D18cm approx. Weight: 0.64kg.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide and we'll help to answer some of your questions – you can even use our pushchair quiz to help you find the perfect match.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.