Why Buy Me?
- Lightweight frame is really easy to push and steer
- Slim enough to fit through shop doorways and tight spaces
- Folds with one hand for quick and compact storage
Flip XT² 4 Piece Pushchair Travel Starter Bundle - What's Included?
Our 4 piece bundle is perfect for strolls with your little one. It includes our light and compact Flip XT² pushchair and carrycot, a handy cup holder, and car seat adaptors that'll help you go from pushchair to car without a fuss.
Flip XT² Pushchair - Fossil Grey
Full of great features, with a compact fold. Babies grow quickly, which means they grow out of things quickly. The secret is finding things that grow with them. Our Flip XT² is designed to do just that. The dual-position seat, with lie-flat option, means it can be used as soon as baby is ready to move on from a carrycot and just as good when your little one is ready to face the world. No matter which way the seat faces, you can fold up your Flip XT² with one hand and no fuss. So it's down and away in no time.
Comfy & Compact
The compact, one handed fold in either the forward or parent-facing position saves lots of space, it even fits in the boot of a mini. With a large and comfy lie flat seat with lots of wriggle room, your little one can enjoy lots of supported, healthy sleep.
Compatible with car seats and carrycots for a full travel system, the Flip XT² offers lifelong use, no need to upgrade to a buggy for your toddler, lasting right up to 4 years approx.
The UPF 50+ large hood & air vent provide cooling protection from the sun while the the magnetic peek-a-boo window makes it easy, and quiet, to check on baby. Attach toys to the bumper bar to keep little ones entertained on the go.
Flip XT² Carrycot - Fossil Grey
- The lie-flat position supports natural, healthy sleep
- The magnetic apron tucks baby away quickly and quietly
- The front-release handle lets you move your carrycot with ease
- The hood's optional air vent keeps baby cool and comfortable
- The cushioned mattress offers even more comfort for naps on the go
Armadillo Flip/XT and Ocarro - Cybex/Maxi-Cosi Car Seat Adaptors
- Enjoy fuss-free outings thanks to the simple click and go system
- Compatible with a wide range of car seats for safe travel
- Designed to fit the Mamas & Papas Flip XT and Ocarro pushchairs
Flip XT² Pushchair
Age Suitability: Birth - 15kg/33lbs
- The safety standard and testing methods may vary in different countries and regions
- Depending on the individual country or safety standard, specific warnings may apply
- In Europe, this vehicle is intended for children from birth up to 15kg
- In USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, the recommended maximum child's weight and height for normal use should not exceed 50lbs / 43" (23kg/110cm)
- This product is not suitable for running or skating
- Please refer to the instruction manual for further information
Flip XT² Carrycot
Age Suitability: Birth - 9kg/20lbs
Health & Safety: EN1466:2014
- This product is suitable only for a child who cannot sit up unaided, roll over and cannot push itself up on its hands and knees
- Maximum child weight: 9kg
- Never use this product on a stand
- Please refer to the instruction manual for further guidance
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Universal Cup Holder
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Bundle Includes: Pushchair, carrycot, car seat adaptors, cup holder
Flip XT² Pushchair
Dimensions: H104 x W57.5 x L90cm approx.
Folded Dimensions: H68" x W55" x D50" approx.
- Front: 6.5"
- Rear: 9"
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||Available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.||FREE|
|Next Day Delivery||
Order before 2pm to receive your order the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to help you find the perfect match.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.