Atlas 2 Piece Cot Bed Set with Dresser/Changer ? Nimbus White
Create a cosy space that's all set for your new arrival. The convertible cot/toddler bed and dresser/changer in nimbus white offer a minimalist look and will adapt to see you through your child?s first years.
- Fixed wooden panels keep this white cot bed secure. Remove the sides when your little one is ready to convert into a toddler bed.
- The adjustable cot base with 3 height positions gives you easy access to baby and more safety than traditional dropside cots.
- Save on space with the Atlas 3 drawer dresser, converting it into a changer with the handy changing top accessory. This changing table is designed to fit any Mamas & Papas changing mat.
Don't forget your mattress: You'll need to buy a separate 140 x 70 x 10cm mattress to use with this cot bed.
- Cot/toddler bed suitable from birth to 4 years approx.
- Dresser/changer suitable from birth to 11kg (12 months approx.)
- Requires self-assembly
- Cot/toddler bed measures H:96cm x W:78cm x L:144cm approx.
- Cot bed designed to fit any Mamas & Papas cot bed size mattress (L:140cm x W:70cm x D:10cm)
- Dresser/changer measures H:95cm x W:89cm x D:55cm approx.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
Furniture/Large Items - Choose your day delivery**
Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*
Get it in time for Christmas: Order before Fri 16 Dec for mainland UK and Fri 2 Dec, Northern Ireland and offshore.
* Delivery services only available between Monday to Friday.
** Delivery service only available on selected cots, all furniture collections, battery vehicle toys and larger rocking horses.
What nursery furniture features should I look out for?
We'll help you create your perfect nursery with our range of Mamas & Papas furniture. When designing your little one's nursery you'll want to make sure that the furniture is functional and safe. Our nursery furniture has been designed with you and your little one in mind, complete with thoughtful finishing touches like storage drawers and adjustable designs that'll last you even longer. With everything from dresser changers with a removable top, to cots that transition into a cot bed, our furniture pieces are all wipe clean to keep them looking good. Read our guide on our range of nursery furniture for more tips and advice.
Do I need a nursing chair?
To nurse your baby, you'll need a comfortable spot to sit. Our collection of nursing chairs are designed for maximum comfort and are often considered a newborn essential for many mums - the right nursing chair can even help you find the perfect feeding position, which will help your baby relax. Our Hilston nursing chairs offer a larger seat so siblings can also feel included during feeding or cuddles.
How long will a cot bed last?
A cot bed from Mamas & Papas is designed to give you years of use, whilst providing a hardwearing, robust and safe place for your child to sleep. All of our products are carefully engineered to give you a high standard of durability and safety. Cot beds are suitable to be used from birth until your little one is 4 years old, and they also have the benefit of helping to transition your child into a bigger bed when they are ready.
How easy is the nursery furniture to assemble?
Our Mamas & Papas nursery furniture range is simple and fast to put together, so you can build the nursery of your dreams in no time. However, if you want a helping hand, we can take the effort out of building your new nursery furniture at home with our furniture assembly service. Order and have your furniture delivered by Mamas & Papas to the room of your choice, and then contact Screwdriver to arrange the build. Click here for more information.