Why Buy Me?
- The FamilyFix 360 base has a smart built-in rotational system that enables the Pebble 360 car seat to be easily rotated using one hand.
- Thanks to the easy-in harness system, it's super quick and hassle free to get your baby in and out of the car.
- Easiest and most natural way to adjust the carrying handle from driving position into installation position.
The Pebble 360 can be used from birth up to approximately 15 months. It rotates super smoothly and easily on the FamilyFix 360 base and can be turned around using only one hand. The easy-in harness makes getting your baby in and out quick and hassle-free, and the super comfy baby-hugg inlay keeps your little one snug at all times. To ensure your baby's safety and comfort, the Pebble 360 has ClimaFlow to help regulate your baby's temperature and G-Cell Side Impact Technology keeps your baby protected from the forces of a side-on collision.
The ergonomic carrying handle makes it easy for you to carry your baby wherever you go. So right from day one, the Pebble 360 provides you and your baby with the maximum comfort, i-Size safety and convenience.
- Fits Maxi-Cosi strollers and a large selection of other brands, including Mamas & Papas Strada and Ocarro pushchairs
- Easy to release with one hand from Maxi-Cosi and Quinny strollers thanks to the memory buttons.
- The removable cover is easy to wash and clean in the washing machine.
- Special ClimaFlow panels, breathable foam and fabrics encourage comfortable air circulation to ensure your child is always the right temperature.
- Easy adjustment of safety harness and headrest height to provide the best fit for your growing baby.
- The innovative baby -hugg inlay provides extra safety and comfort for your newborn.
- Maximum protection from the sun with the extra-large canopy.
- To ensure your baby's safety, the Pebble 360 features innovative G Cell Side Impact Technology as an extra-protective built in guard.
- Can be used from birth up to 15 months.
Age Suitability: From birth to approx. 15 months (40 - 83cm)
Health & Safety: Compiles with the latest i-Size safety standard (R129/03), which now also includes belted installation.
- Compatible with Mamas & Papas Strada and Ocarro pushchairs
- Compatible with the Babyzen Yoyo2 pushchair
- Compatible with Bugaboo Ant, Bee6, Cameleon3, Donkey 3 (single mode), Donkey 3 (double mode) and Fox 2 pushchairs
Size: L45 x W32 x H71.5cm
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for bank holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
Which car seat should I go for?
Car seats are the safest place for your children when you're heading on an adventure in the car. Every car seat comes with different features, so it's important to choose one that suits both your child and your vehicle. Car seats are grouped into specific weight and height limits to make they're comfortable and safe for your baby at every stage of their growth. You'll also need to consider what features you need from your seat - from easy-clean removable covers to Isofix bases that easily click into your car, our range has been designed to last from the first year until they’re 12 years old. For tips and advice on the best car seat read our buying guide here.
What is Isofix and how does it work?
Isofix is a type of car seat base that securely locks your car seat into your car, keeping it safe and secure whilst you travel. A car seat with an Isofix base can be really simply installed via attachments that click in to your vehicle's Isofix anchor points, which gives you extra safety for little one's on your adventures. All of our car seats offer car Isofix compatibility for a secure, safe and simple way to travel with your family.
Should my child be rear or forward facing?
When it comes to your child's safety, you want to be sure that they're properly restrained in their car seat whilst you travel. Forward-facing or rear-facing, each has its advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to select the right seat for your child. Choosing whether to forward- or rear-face your little one's car seat depends on their age, height and weight. Even with the most modern safety features, forward-facing restraints are not designed to protect children younger than 3 years old. For more advice on rear- and forward-facing car seats, read our car seat buying guide here.
How do I care for my car seat?
Car seats are an essential bit of kit if you want to travel with your little one in your car. But like any other piece of safety equipment, car seats need to be cared for properly to keep them working safely and make sure they stay nice and comfy for your child. To clean your car seat, use a sponge, mild soap and warm water. To remove stubborn stains, spray soap and water solution onto the seat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before blotting with a clean sponge. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents, as they could damage your seat's fabric.
How do I know which car seat group to choose?
Car seats are grouped by weight ranges, not age. A correct fit is extremely important, so you'll need to make sure you choose the car seat group that corresponds to your child's weight. To get you started, see our car seat group chart and read more about how to choose the best seat for your little one.