Why Buy Me?
- Contains one 160ml, two 260ml bottles, one 0+ & 6+ soother
- Self-sterilising in 3 easy steps
- Anti-colic properties provide a smooth drinking flow for babies
MAM Easy Start Newborn Essentials Colours of Nature Woodland Set
Introducing MAM's iconic Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottles, the Colours of Nature Woodlands Set features one 160ml bottle, two 260ml bottles, one 0+ month Soother and one 6+ month Soother. This set is the first of our sets to feature our exciting new matt colours with forest animal motifs. Created with parents and babies alike at the forefront of MAM's mind, this set includes everything a growing baby could need. As your little one grows and requires a greater volume of milk, the progression in bottle sizes make for a seamless transition throughout your babies feeding journey, and the inclusion of soother progression furthers this. This set has thought of it all!
Simple and safe to use and with the aim of making everyday baby life easier, MAM's Colours of Nature Woodland Set includes the SkinSoftTM teat which is silky soft and provides a familiar feel for babies. Market research confirms that 94%* of babies accept the teat making it perfect for when mum wants to be a bit more flexible. One of the biggest features parents love about the Easy Start Anti Colic Bottles are their ability to self-sterilise. With no need for a separate bottle steriliser, MAM bottles can be self-sterilised in 3 easy steps, ensuring simple and safe bottle cleaning without hassle. MAM's anti-colic bottles also provide a smooth drinking flow by preventing the formation of air bubbles, reducing colic symptoms in 80%** of babies who use them. (*Market research 2009-2022, tested with 1,643 babies.) (**Consumer study USA 2010, tested with 131 mothers, Medical study of 73 infants with colic symptoms, Austria 2011)
Composition: Plastic - 246g, Silicone - 66.5g
- Always use this product under adult supervision, never leave baby alone with this product.
- Never use feeding teats as a soother
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay - do not put baby to bed with a bottle.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children
- Always prepare a bottle away from baby!
- Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Teats MUST be replaced every 1-2 months for hygiene & safety reasons.
Standards UK & EU:
- The bottle and the teat meet the requirements of European Standard EN 14350.
- The soother meets the requirements of European Standard EN 1400.
Care & maintenance:
- Teats MUST be replaced every 1?2 months for hygiene & safety reasons.
- Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Before first and each use, clean in warm soapy water and rinse well with clean water before sterilising, in order to ensure hygiene. Avoid harmful ingredients in the soap such as alcohol, chlorine, and/or microplastics. Do not leave items standing in the cleaning detergent like soapy water longer than recommended - this could negatively affect the product function. All bottle parts MUST be disassembled for proper cleaning. Cleaning/sterilising while assembled can damage the bottle.
- Dishwasher safe on top dishwasher rack (max 65 c) but please be aware food colourants may discolour the bottle components.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents. You can clean the bottle parts with a soft bottle brush such as the MAM Soft Brush, which can also be used to gently clean inside the teat. Hard scourers may scratch the plastic.
- Ensure no residual food remains in the bottle parts after cleaning and sterilising.
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 4 -7 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered up to 7 days after the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||
Items will be available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.
|Next Day Delivery||
Orders should be placed before 2pm to receive your items the following day.*
|Choose Your Day Delivery||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
*Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.