Why Buy Me?
- Folds with one hand for quick and compact storage
- Lightweight frame tackles tight streets and busy shops
- Easy to navigate with small wheels and light steering
Take city strolls in your stride with the Strada pushchair and accessories. Wherever you're heading, you can swiftly fold the Strada up using just one hand, and it'll stay super compact for easy storage in snug spots. With a small, lightweight frame and easy steering, the Strada travel system will have you and baby navigating tight streets and busy shops in no time.
Strada Pushchair - Luxe
Steering through tight streets and busy shops is effortless with the Strada Pushchair's small lightweight frame, whilst the tough tyre tread comes in handy for getting to your favourite picnic spots.
Inspired by minimalist luxe interiors, our Luxe edition pairs soft grey melange fabric with a warm pearl gunmetal chassis, and is finished with dark grey leatherette, a quilted hood lining and a knitted seat. The lie-back seat is suitable from birth and thanks to multi-recline positions, baby can comfortably sit up and watch the world go by, then snuggle down for a snooze when it's naptime.
- Soft brushed flannel fabric with gunmetal details and a grey chrome chassis
- Beautifully finished with dark grey leatherette details
- Baby will be super-snug thanks to tactile natural fibres
- Baby can watch the world go by with a fully upright seat
- Stay safe at night with reflective wheel rims
- Get a handle height to suit you thanks to adjustable settings
- Stow away your shopping with a big easy-to-access basket
- Fits with your travel system when used with Strada adaptors
- Plenty of ventilation thanks to the zip away hood and side mesh panels
- Keep an eye on baby with the silent peekaboo window
- Keep baby safe and secure with quick and easy safety harness buckles
- Built in insect net and sunshield keeps baby protected
- Lie-back seat is suitable from birth thanks to multi-recline positions
Age Suitability: Birth up to 15kg (3 years approx.)
Health & Safety: EN 1888-1:2018
- Pushchair - This product is suitable from birth up to 15kg
- This product is not suitable for running or skating
- Seat pad fabric - 100% polyester
- Hood fabric outer - 100% polyester
- Lining - 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Harness - 90% POM, 10% nylon
- Rain cover - 85% PVC, 15% polyester
Care & Maintenance: Wipe clean only
Self-Assembly Required? Partial customer assembly
Product Includes: Chassis, seat unit, canopy, rain cover, shopping basket, insect net & sun shade
|Dimensions||L88 x W56 x H95cm|
|Folded Dimensions||L70 x W56 x H36cm|
|Car Seat Compatible||Y|
|Harness Type||5 point harness|
|Fold Type||One hand, clamshell|
|Folds with Seat Unit||Y - both directions|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Wheel Type||Lockable & swivel|
|Puncture Proof Wheels||Y|
|Number of Recline Positions||3|
|1 Hand Recline Adjustment||Y|
|Adjustable Leg Rest||Y|
|Freestanding When Folded||Y|
|Detachable Bumper Bar||Y|
|Seat Unit L x W x H (cm)||23 x 26 x 57cm|
|Tyre Diameter||Front: 15, Rear: 20|
|Shopping Basket L x W x D (cm)||45 x 43 x 50|
|UPF 50 Hood||Y|
|Lie Back Position||Y|
The delivery options available in checkout may vary based on your items availability and your location.
We will deliver your order in 3 - 5 days.
Pre-order items will be delivered in up to 5 days from the delivery date specified on the product page.
Personalised items will be delivered within 7 days.
Please allow an extra day for Bank Holidays.
FREE on orders of £50 and over
£4.95 on orders under £50
|Click & Collect||Available to collect from store in 3 - 5 days.||FREE|
|Next Day Delivery||
Order before 2pm to receive your order the following day.*
|Choose Your Delivery Day||Select the next available delivery date to suit you.*||£5.95|
* Delivery services only available Tuesday to Friday.
Which pushchair should I buy?
Shopping around for a pushchair can seem overwhelming, with so many makes and models available. As no two families are the same, a one size fits all pushchair just won't cut it. When considering which pushchair to go for, have a think about what'll best suit what you need. Do you need a lightweight stroller that’s perfect for city living, or an all-terrain pushchair for country adventures? Have a read of our pushchair buying guide to help you find the perfect match.
Do I need a pushchair, pram, buggy or stroller?
Although parents often use the terms pram, pushchair, buggy and stroller interchangeably, they all do a slightly different job, so it helps to know the difference before you shop around. A pushchair is a folding seat on wheels, generally designed for babies and small children, whilst Prams have a lie-flat seat so are perfect for your little one’s early months. Strollers can also be referred to as buggies and are often lightweight and compact when folded up, making them great for traveling with a toddler. To find out which one would work for you, have a read of our pushchair buying guide.
What features make for a great travel pushchair?
If you're off on an adventure, you're likely to want a lightweight stroller that’s easy to fold up and compact enough to fit into small spaces. When deciding which model to go for, consider how big it is and where it needs to fit – whether it’s the boot of a car or the cabin compartment on an airplane. We've written a blog post on what holiday essentials you'll need to think about when you're travelling with a baby, which you can read here.
Can I try out a pushchair before I buy?
We get how important it is to try before you buy, especially when it comes to the larger purchases such as a pushchair or pram. That’s why we offer our Personal Shopping appointments. They're free to book, and our team will give you all the help, advice and pushchair demonstrations you need. You can book your appointment here.
How should I care for my pushchair?
Pushchairs are designed to last you a long time if you look after them - and thankfully caring for your pushchair is really easy. All you need to do is make sure the wheels are clean and free of debris, as embedded dirt and grit could damage them. Because your pushchair covers are machine washable, you can simply pop them in the wash, and you can even use warm water with a sponge to spot clean stains in between washes.